Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Tragedy

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 10:17 am
a young boy dies ... people please learn to drive safely ... nobody should be in a rush to die

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com.....orm+Z

sunshine!

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 10:23 am
greenfire, he was hit because it was a VERY DARK STREET, and the driver did not see him at all when he was all in black. I started a post reminding all residents of Lkwd and Monsey, or any other rural area, to WEAR REFLECTORS!!!! It is the difference betwen life and death here!

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 10:27 am
I was on that street - people zoom like there is no tomorrow and unfortunately for this boy there is no tomorrow ...

Inspired

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:11 am
greenfire wrote:
a young boy dies ... people please learn to drive safely ... nobody should be in a rush to die

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com.....orm+Z

In his zechus I hope more people in Brooklyn are mikabel on themselves to be extra machmir in the mitzva of neshmatrtem meod es nafshosechem and in addition to driving carefully start crossing with the light and, especially for those who dress all in black to WEAR REFLECTORS. At night on streets that are not well lit while driving you often mamish can't see pedestrians crossing against the light. Many of those dressed all in black pedestrians don't drive themselves so they have no idea that they are so hard to see!

Such a tragedy!

As careful as drivers can be pedestrians are still way more at risk and should be looking out much more for themselves.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics