Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Icandy pear double stroller

Ronit

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 4:00 pm
What do you have to say to this double stroller?

http://www.icandyuk.com/produc.....oller

Anyone have it?
I would love to hear from people who have seen it or have it.

yOungM0mmy

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 4:08 pm
I wanted it after I had my second, last year. I went to the shop and tried it, and did not get it. I loved the fact that in theory it was so flexible, and small, but it was quite fiddly to get all the bits in, and then you have to take it all apart again to fold it. I also could not fold it!! You have to lift the handle, push a button on the side, and then somehow bring the handle down and slide it forward - well, I tried at least 100 times, and only twice it worked, by mistake! It's also not so light to push if you have to lift it, eg up a step.
In the end I got a phil and ted, and am very happy.

Ronit

Post Tue, Dec 02 2008, 1:33 pm
come on - nobody else knows anything about this???

sky

Post Tue, Dec 02 2008, 2:37 pm
its not available in America as far as I know.

It looks nice but I've never actually seen it.

(I got the Phil and Ted. Its a similar Idea, just not as nice)

Ronit

Post Tue, Dec 02 2008, 2:43 pm
I don't have a problem bringing it in. but I would like to know if people are happy with it. I like the pic alot better than the phil & teds since the baby is not so low and its nicer looking - also looks like more breathing space. but I can't make a decision from a picture.

chaylizi

Post Tue, Dec 02 2008, 2:56 pm
they came out with another double stroller. it is supposed to be easier to use. apparently it is called the icandy peach. icandy will be coming to the US sometime in the latter part of 2009, not sure when. the strollers won't be cheap though.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Dec 02 2008, 5:40 pm
I saw it in the street the other day and was very intrigued. I guss it's not for people who want to fold their strollers, but have whre to keep them.

SaraTFL

Post Fri, Aug 28 2009, 1:21 pm
Anyone have more info on this stroller? It looks nice when using at the car seat/and infant seat stage. But with both infant seats it looks like the kids are suffocated? Also, the kids cant be in facing positon... Anyone seen this and how it pushes etc.... I like it but cwould only be able to buy it without testing/seeing it beforehand.

chaylizi

Post Fri, Aug 28 2009, 1:25 pm
I don't think it ever made it to the US. I did hear about a new Baby Jogger that will have some of these features (at least it sounds like it).

http://mbeans.com/spillingtheb.....lect/

Apparently you can pre-order it now for the end of December

http://www.pishposhbaby.com/ba......html

But frankly, I would wait to hear if the idea actually works.

Or you could try the Uppa Baby Vista with the Rumble Seat.

Ronit

Post Fri, Aug 28 2009, 1:48 pm
Can't wait to see those on the street.

I was gonna say the same about the uppa baby vista- but the toddler can't recline in the rumble seat.

I like my phil & teds's vibe very much- both my kids sleep nicely in it & it folds great..

ShakleeMom

Post Fri, Aug 28 2009, 4:29 pm
Whoa! It comes in flavors! Eat that, baby!

mue2

Post Sat, Aug 29 2009, 5:28 pm
I have this buggy (in uk) I happen to love it... I wouldnt say its the best if your going to be taking it in and out of the car but for walking I love it. I have two kids 17 months apart in it. I love the different combinations you can do. I think its easy to push, the P&T I dont like for many reasons. any specific ques just ask...

SaraTFL

Post Sat, Aug 29 2009, 11:05 pm
mue2 - how much does it cost in uk?

mue2

Post Sun, Aug 30 2009, 3:47 pm
new in the shop it will cost you: £520 pounds (not sure what that is in dollars not sure the exchange rate at the mo you can work it out) and thats just for the buggy and seats WITHOUT extras. the car seat for a newborn and all extras footmuffs or the adaptors are all extra.

I personally got mine online second hand but in brilliant condiotion so many people online sell them much cheaper. I paid $450 and got ALL extras including 2 car seats, footmuffs, all adaptors etc...

my hubby had a fit when he found out which buggy I wanted and how much it costed...... Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics