Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Think of someone you think you might know

pomegranate

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 3:47 pm
I am talking about if you sometimes think about a certain poster like- wow, she must be very ehrlich, kind, smart, fashionable - or whatever. and it kind of gets you to make a picture in your mind about that person and analyze them a little.

I will start- I think chocoholic is a bubbly fun loving person.
Bubby is probably a very warm, caring person.

NO HURTFUL COMMENTS PLEASE. only nice things.

Raisin

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 3:52 pm
Crayon is colourful and made of wax. Careful, she might break if you press too hard.

pomegranate

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 3:52 pm
oh- I didn't see the ''How would you picture me'' thread before

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:02 pm
cookielady has lots of goodies for everyone ...

flowerpower

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:33 pm
Greenfire is always ready to celebrate, l'chaim to all! Now all I need is a good drink.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:46 pm
I picture greenfire with flowing loose chifony clothing- green of course, long wavy brown hair tied back loosely and for some reason I picture her on the short side.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:49 pm
oops I think I posted that in the wrong thread...oh well

cookielady

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 4:49 pm
L. A. is obviously jumping fences in green fields.(The fence part was the obvious part, not the fields.)

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 5:10 pm
power to you flower Drunken Smile and you are already high Wink

Atali

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 5:16 pm
Cookielady is always in the kitchen baking cookies, while wearing an apron and a snood.

zaq

Post Wed, Dec 10 2008, 7:30 pm
friedasima will be brunette, with glasses, with a generous but not sloppy figure, and a big shoulder tote bag, probably canvas or ballistic nylon. Wears simple easy-care clothes, not Vogue style but not dowdy either.

Clarissa has a very high IQ, got great marks in English, possbly edited her HS yearbook Literature section and/or the Humor section. Possibly was on the debating team. She's taller than average but not tall-tall, dark brunette, chin-length pageboy, no glasses or else she wears lenses. Not a lot of makeup but some, applied for a very natural look. Her house is crammed with bookshelves crammed with literature of many genres.

avigayilmiriam wears makeup or perfume only on special occasions if at all, and then she makes her own out of ingredients she grew herself. she's slim and athletic-looking but on the shorter side of average. shoulder-length hair, wavy. her clothes would be considered too casual in a big city, but where she lives, just wearing a skirt equals "dressed up". she has a small collection of books, mostly good literature, some science fiction and lots of works on organic gardening.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics