Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
OUTRAGED MUSLIMS! OH MY!

supermom

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 3:13 am
OUTRAGED MUSLIMS! OH MY!

>

> We wake up this morning to see video on CNN showing rampaging

> Muslims around the world. In Europe, the Middle East, the Pacific

> Rim ... Muslim Mobs spreading mayhem. It seems that these mighty

> mad Muslims are rioting and firing their ever-present AK-47s into

> the air because of cartoons. Yup ... this latest epidemic of

> Muslim outrage comes to us because some newspapers in Norway and

> Denmark published some cartoons depicting Mohammed.

>

>

> Admit it, this turban/bomb thing could be the next big fashion hit

> on the Muslim street!

>

> Muslim outrage huh. OK ... let's do a little historical review.

> Just some lowlights:

>

> a.. Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York

> City. No Muslim outrage.

> b.. Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are

> trying to escape a burning building because their faces were

> exposed. No Muslim outrage.

> c.. Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their

> way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim

> outrage.

> d.. Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in

> Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

> e.. Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes

> and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

> f.. A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India.

> Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

> g.. Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in

> Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim

> outrage.

> h.. Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the

> Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

> I.. Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of

> children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.

> j.. Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London

> subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

> k.. Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder.

> No Muslim outrage.

> l.. Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim

> outrage.

> m. Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim

> outrage

> n.. Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost

> every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim

> outrage.

> o.. Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with

> their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

> p.. Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting

> Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.

> Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and

> nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the

> hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon

> depicting Mohammed with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks

> loose.

>

> Come on, is this really about cartoons? They're rampaging and

> burning flags. They're looking for Europeans to kidnap. They're

> threatening innkeepers and generally raising holy Muslim hell not

> because of any outrage over a cartoon. They're outraged because it

> is part of the Islamic jihadist culture to be outraged. You don't

> really need a reason. You just need an excuse. Wandering around,

> destroying property, murdering children, firing guns into the air

> and feigning outrage over the slightest perceived insult is to a

> jihadist what tailgating is to a Steeler's fan.

>

> I know and understand that these bloodthirsty murderers do not

> represent the majority of the world's Muslims. When, though, do

> they become outraged? When do they take to the streets to express

> their outrage at the radicals who are making their religion the

> object of worldwide hatred and ridicule? Islamic writer Salman

> Rushdie wrote of these silent Muslims in a New York Times article

> three years ago. "As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of

> love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs,

> racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence

> junkies, why are they not screaming?"

>

> Indeed. Why not?

rosehill

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 7:54 am
Not only is all that true, but check out the antisemitic cartoons being published regularly by the Arab media:
http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/ArabCartoons.htm
Number of buildings burned down by outraged Jews?? 0

supermom

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 11:41 am
very interesting I must say wonder how much they really believe in any of these cartoons?

shalhevet

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 3:25 pm
deleted

Last edited by shalhevet on Mon, Feb 20 2017, 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

supermom

Post Mon, Feb 13 2006, 4:25 pm
funny I live in israel and haven't heard of it at all. shock

amother

Post Tue, Feb 14 2006, 1:17 am
rosehill wrote:
Not only is all that true, but check out the antisemitic cartoons being published regularly by the Arab media:
http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/ArabCartoons.htm
Number of buildings burned down by outraged Jews?? 0

Thank you for posting that link. I'd heard about anti-semitic cartoons existing, but hadn't seen any. Just finding the Danish cartoons was difficult enough.

I shocked DH the other day when he asked for my take on all the protesting. I said, "We should bomb the **** out of the Dome of the Rock and give them something to protest about."

Anon because I'm chicken!

chanala

Post Fri, Feb 17 2006, 12:46 pm
I suppose this was just a matter of time!!!!

And these people who are being arrested and dying in protests - are they not Muslims?? Hellooooo?? Rolling Eyes Exclamation

---------------------------------------------

Cleric offers reward for killing cartoonist
Vow comes as Pakistan arrests 125, including radical Islamic leader

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - A Pakistani Muslim cleric said Friday that he and supporters were offering rewards of more than $1 million for killing Danish cartoonists who drew caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

Maulana Yousef Qureshi, a cleric in the northwestern city of Peshawar, said during Friday prayers that he personally had offered to pay a bounty of 500,000 rupees ($8,400), while a jewelers association was putting up $1 million, and others were offering $17,000 plus a car.

Qureshi repeated the offer at rally later in the city to protest against the cartoons.

"If the West can place a bounty on Osama bin Laden ... we can also announce reward for killing the man who has caused this sacrilege of the holy prophet," Qureshi told Reuters, referring to the $25 million U.S. bounty on the al-Qaida leader's head.

He apparently did not realize that 12 cartoonists, not one, drew the drawings that have led to protests across the Muslim world

Earlier this month a Taliban commander in Afghanistan was reported as offering a bounty of 220 pounds of gold to anyone who killed a cartoonist who drew the pictures.

The commander, Mullah Dadullah, also offered 12 pounds of gold to anyone who killed a Danish, Norwegian or German soldier.

Protests over the cartoons have turned violent in several Pakistani cities this week and at least five people have died.

Motek

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 3:07 pm
Leave a Message in the Anonymous Muslim Man Complaint Box

(No Women & No Infidels)

Dear Muslim Man Complaint Box,

I saw on the TV that there is a show now with a woman host. This is not very bad by itself because the woman was dressed in accordance with the laws of Islam and did not expose herself and inflame the lust of any male guests. However, this woman was having a talk with guests and things got a bit out of control when the woman host said "no, I don't think so" to one of the guests. I was so mad I told my wife to drown herself in the bathtub while I finished watching the show. Then, later in the show, the host says "you are wrong" to a doctor! I could not believe it!

Please see if you could beat this woman with a chain and I thank you in advance.

Inshallah Muslim Man Complaint Box,

My child was drawing pictures for school and this is forbidden. What makes the situation worse is that the picture was of our whole family and also blessed Mohammad. It was not a very clear picture of Mohammad and I think his likeness would be considered obscured by the scriptures. Just to be sure I hanged my son and burned his body and then my brothers burned the school and also hanged the teacher. What I want to know is what can be done about the ability to draw? Any child can go about creating blasphemous rendering of Mohammad! This is lightning in the hands of the unprotected. My son is in the afterlife now because of these crayons and "construction" paper, which I say is "destruction" paper. That is a little joke, but I am not laughing. Something must be done.

This is a complaint in general about women these days.
Things are getting out of control with the influences of the West and they are more willing than ever to speak their minds. Yesterday I thought I heard a woman whisper "Ally McBeal" in a marketplace to another woman and then their heads turned to each other like they might be making eye-contact through the mesh screens hiding their eyes. I do not know if anything can be done about this, but I would like to find myself a good Muslim wife.

Also death to America, death to Israel

I am a devoted Muslim man living in the heart of the beast. I live within the Jew-cursed border of the state of Jew Jewrsey in Jewmerica and I am very unhappy. The other day I heard an American man say that Islam is not a religion of peace. This is intolerable and doubly so when the laws of America prevent me from cutting out his tongue, setting fire to his house and taking his wife as my own. I demand that something be done about this and also death to Israel.

I am a devoted follower of the Prophet Mohammed living in the occupied land of Iraq. I am not an insurgent, I am just an honest man trying to live my life. There is an American by the name of Pete Reynolds who sometimes buys baklava from my shop and he is very nice. The problem is I found out a few weeks ago that he was an atheist when I was talking to him. I know it is my duty to kill all infidels, but I was wondering if exceptions could possibly be made if the infidels are particularly friendly.

Perhaps I could simply wound the infidels or hurt their feelings very badly. He was fat as all decadent Westerners usually are and I think maybe I could have made some rude comments about that to him and he might have even killed himself. Anyway, no biggie, he was beheaded a couple days ago when the United States refused to release Jalal
"The Red Hand of Allah" Al Harami. Get back to me when you get a chance.

PS - Death to Israel

Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but my entire family lives in a #&@% bomb crater eating leaves all day. I know Death to Israel, Death to America and all that but do you think you could take a look at installing a floor in my crater or something? I'm on your side, I'm Muslim, I just think we need to prioritize better. Maybe ease back on the "death to X" stuff and look into paved roads and running water. When I can afford to buy a car I promise to load the trunk full of fertilizer and drive it into a Jewish wedding. Let's just get me to the "buy a car" part first.

I like cowboys and I think that means I have to cut my hands off. That kind of stinks.

My daughter was raped by my neighbor and we burned her alive because she was tainted. My issue is that I think I should be
able to rape his daughter back instead of having to burn my perfectly good daughter.

So she was raped, so what? All of her parts still worked. She could still cook a meal. She could still find a good husband. She could still catch a beating like a net. I think this situation is unfair.

The offensive against x-mas in the United States is stalling. Our enemies at Fox News have caught on to our plans and they are hunting down our operatives. Just last week Yasser was caught by the pig dogs trying to set fire to a Holiday Store in the McCormick Mall. Their nativities are multiplying unchecked! Please send reinforcements!

Also if there are any openings I would like to request a transfer to the Death to Israel division. This is pretty much a ##$% job.

Megadittos! Hey, I was just wondering
if you could look into moving Sunnis out of the "fidel" category and over to the "infidel" one. I think they are collaborating with the West because I saw one talking to a Russian who I don't think was Muslim and he also didn't look overly serious about killing Israel. Just look into it when you get a chance.

I am displeased with the way that Shi'ites drive because they drive one way and we Sunnis drive a completely different way.

Desperately Seeking Fatwah in Damascus

Motek

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 9:15 pm
Quote:
Rationalizations notwithstanding, the refusal of the US media to show the images at the heart of one of the most urgent stories of the day is not about restraint and good taste. It's about fear.

see rest of article by Jeff Jacoby

http://www.israelnationalnews......=6041

Motek

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 5:29 pm
by Jackie Mason

Muslim fundamentalists have decided that even if you never saw or heard of the cartoons, you deserve to be hit with rocks, have your car wrecked and your embassies destroyed.

Ironically, the cartoonists were not insulting Islam; they were satirizing fanaticism. Now the fanatics have decided that there are no laws, limits or boundaries that apply to their behavior. They not only have the right to take your life; they now have the right to rob you of your freedom of expression.

Could you picture a Jew killing anybody for such meaningless reasons? If a Jew gets mad he might sneak into your house and steal your Lipitor [medication for cholesterol] or he would make a deal with your doctor to lie about your cholesterol number, or just when you have fasted a whole day on Yom Kippur he would sneak into your house and steal all the pastrami sandwiches.

I never saw a Jew going into meaningless fights. That is why you seldom see Jewish football players. A Jew is not going to take a chance in spraining his neck or tearing a ligament in his knee just because he was fighting with somebody about catching a ball. He would rather go to a store and buy another ball and avoid the whole problem. That is why there are also no Jewish hockey players. Hockey players spend all their time hitting each other in the mouth with sticks. When Jews saw how Gentiles played hockey, that is how Jews found out that instead of becoming hockey players they would become dentists, and that way they decided to let other people play the game while they found a way to make a profit from it.

Jews are never known to get into unnecessary physical battles. That is why people are never afraid of being attacked by a Jew. Did you ever hear anybody say, 'Don't go into that neighborhood, it is very dangerous, there are a lot of Jews there'? Jews have so long been accustomed to being threatened and persecuted all over the world that they could never dream of creating needless violence anywhere, because they would be grateful to find a place where they are allowed to live in peace.

Meanwhile, the world is reacting with an amazing cowardice. Instead of a collective fury, we are pleading forgiveness and promising not to offend them with any more cartoons. Could anything be more perverted?

Motek

Post Sun, Mar 05 2006, 1:24 pm
take a look at these cartoons on cartoons!!!!

thank you hisorerus for your technical assistance, offered willingly and cheerfully

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8.....7117/

(there are two pages and you can click to enlarge each cartoon)

Mandy

Post Sun, Mar 05 2006, 3:43 pm
I
Quote:
never saw a Jew going into meaningless fights

Sadly this is not true. I can list examples if you want, but I'm sure you can think of them yourself.

Motek

Post Sun, Mar 05 2006, 6:00 pm
sure, I've seen it in during recess, so?

the generality is true as we know that Eisav is a hunter, a man of the sword and Yaakov is one who "dwells in tents" whose power is in his mouth, I.e. prayer

please be so kind as to not convert this thread into yet another repeat thread on the subject of Jews and gentiles

Mandy

Post Sun, Mar 05 2006, 10:27 pm
Quote:
please be so kind as to not convert this thread into yet another repeat thread on the subject of Jews and gentiles

Okay, perhaps you can clarify the parameters in which I am allowed to disagree with you in this thread. Can I say that your Muslim complaints box is funny but really useless, anyone can make the same thing about Judaism and then all the posters here would be so insulted, even though it would be just as true ? Can I say that there are many Muslims that are like the ones you write about, there are also those who are humiliated by the actions of their co-religionists ? Can I say that solving this problem by trying to call them terrorists and kill them all off is not the best way because they will just become more angry and more violent ? You let me know in what way I can disagree here so this thread does not get locked. Or perhaps this is the Muslim bashing thread and I simply can post bad things about Muslims that I have read on some humorous web site.

tweety99

Post Tue, Mar 07 2006, 7:35 am
I happen to think that the Danish cartoons were quite amusing!! although the danes were a bit crazy to wind up the muslims like that! iv heard that the muslims have actually gone as far as changing the name of the danish pastries to "mohammeds hearts"!!! LOL

chanala

Post Tue, Mar 07 2006, 7:58 am
tweety99 wrote:
I happen to think that the Danish cartoons were quite amusing!! although the danes were a bit crazy to wind up the muslims like that! iv heard that the muslims have actually gone as far as changing the name of the danish pastries to "mohammeds hearts"!!! LOL

OK, that's funny. (Think, "Freedom Fries")

I saw a cartoon yesterday by a Jewish cartoonist, in response to this call for anti-Jewish cartoons. It was Moses with the 11th commandment: "Jews shall control the media"

So, excuse me, I have a lot of work to do - I have a lot of non-Jewish friends whose newspaper and magazine subscriptions I need to cancel!

Motek

Post Tue, Mar 07 2006, 9:41 am
mandy - the answer to your questions are no and your repeated comments in various threads that equate Jews and gentiles are abhorrent. We know already, from your numerous posts both under your former screen name and your illegal new one, that you don't think Jews are special and G-d's Chosen People. That's too bad since the Torah says otherwise.

This is a forum for frum women. Keep your anti-Torah posts in your own blog.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics