Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo

momto1

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 4:16 pm
Anyone know if there are any stores that have a sale on the bugaboo now?

Lani22

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 4:27 pm
http://www.albeebaby.com/bugab......html

bbmom

Post Wed, Feb 11 2009, 4:53 pm
don't let that fool you - they're selling the 2007 cameleon for $699... without the seat fabric!! Seat fabric costs about $100 and your stroller is unusable without it...

amother

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 12:14 pm
I have a BUGABOO BEE for sale. PM for details.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 12:40 pm
Be careful with ordering anything from albeebaby. the car seats I got from there ended up being a few years old and not as far away from the expiration date that a new one would be. I would have no problem if it would have said what year the seats were from.

sarahla

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 2:22 pm
bugaboos never goes on sale... I would buy directly from bugaboo - that's what I did and im happy with their services and its fast!!! I think the website is bugaboo strollers.com or just google bugaboo official website Smile

sweet

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 2:30 pm
actuallly the bugaboos are on sale directly from thier website.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 3:59 pm
BUGABOO BEE IS THE NEWEST MODEL, ITS THE BEST! MY FRIENDS ALL ARE ENJOYING IT VERY MUCH., ITS NOT ON SALE.

myfriends715

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 11:19 pm
try buying from moosejaw.com put in coupon code JIBSTYLE for 15% off

Mommish

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 11:26 pm
If you want a bugaboo because it pushes nicely, do NOT get the Bee. It does not have the big inflatable wheels like the other models. I saw someone struggling so hard to push it through the snow that she and her friend had to lift it up and carry it over the corner.

sweet

Post Thu, Mar 26 2009, 11:32 pm
I have a frog my neighbor has a bee I put my 14 month old into it and she loooked outgrown in it. A baby fits into it up to a year.

bbmom

Post Fri, Mar 27 2009, 9:54 am
I think the bee is rediculous waste of money. It pushes no better than a maclaren and it's 5 times the price. All the features that make the bugaboo "worth" the money are missing on the bee.

In any case the frog is down to $629 now - making the bee not worth it at all.

Rivky

Post Fri, Mar 27 2009, 12:57 pm
bbmom wrote:
I think the bee is rediculous waste of money. It pushes no better than a maclaren and it's 5 times the price. All the features that make the bugaboo "worth" the money are missing on the bee.

In any case the frog is down to $629 now - making the bee not worth it at all.

The bee has the basinet look and can be turned either way while the maclaren does not. It's a totally different look. Plus, the bugaboo bee is not that much more than the standard uppa baby vista, valco and the others. True its more than the maclaren but its a nicer look than it.

bbmom

Post Fri, Mar 27 2009, 3:13 pm
It looks nice and has a bassinet feature but it PUSHES like a maclaren. Most people say that the bugaboo is worth the money because of the way it pushes, well that's missing on the bee. The uppababy pushes way better then the bee.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics