Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Michael Savage and Bochrim!

gryp

Post Wed, Dec 22 2004, 9:14 am
Bochurim speak, Savage Listens!

On Motzei Shabbos, Michael Savage, author of the best selling book "The Savage Nation", and the number one drive time talk show host in the S. Francisco Market and in many other cities around America sponsored a Farbrengen at Prime Grill in Manhattan in honor of his mother, Rachel Weiner's A"H, Yahrtzeit.

Savage's longtime friend and Shliach in S. Francisco Rabbi Yosef Langer and a group of bochurim sang nigunim, told Chassidic stories, and made L'chaim that our "Savaged nation" be transformed.

(from shmais.com)

does anyone here listen to Michael Savage? he has a syndicated national show. he is better than Rush, Sean, Glen Beck, and all the other conservative talk show hosts, who I cant listen to anymore because they are so BORING. at first women usually dont like him, but after listening a few times, they get addicted! men get addicted faster.
he is the only talk show host that I could honestly say is INTERESTING. he talks about everything, from the Bible, to kids on ritalin, to politics, to stories of his growing up, ... he has the most interesting callers because people have learned not to call unless you have something intellectual to say, because you will look very foolish.
that said, he is a bit strange, but that makes it even a better show.
one of his famous lines: "liberalism is a mental disorder!"

hardwrknmom

Post Fri, Dec 24 2004, 12:02 pm
I love the savage nation!!

I read the article on shmais! I think it's pretty cool. I would love to have been at prime grill that day Smile

AweSumThenSum

Post Sat, Dec 25 2004, 8:37 pm
me too, but only for the food. I think he's a bit over the top, which is of course what sells these days. normal is so out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics