Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
KNOWING WHO'S WHO EVEN ON THE ANONYMOUS THREADS
1  2  Next

imale

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 5:02 am
Isn't it hilarious how some threads are posted almost entirely anonymous? Usually the Birth control and s-x related topics.......The funny thing is that most posters have a way of writing, that sort of identifies them even if they are incognito! Wink
Just had a ball before tracing a whole conversation with 35 "amothers" bet I was right on each , and had a hard time not sticking names after each post Twisted Evil Exclamation

technic

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 5:18 am
and how long have u worked 4 the fbi??? 8)

Ozmom

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 6:29 am
interesting how ppl insist here that they know who amothers are
I got asked several times if I was an amother on a thread I had never even read or did read but didn't post on.
so no I wasn't the amother

also interesting how several times I read an amother's post and thought, I can just imagine so an so thinking that was me.

technic

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 6:47 am
oz LOL

when I post as amother (as if I would DO such a thing Wink ) I am v careful NOT 2 sound like me!!! Tongue Out

someone warned me when I 1st went online that pple can b "identified" by their style - and I always try 2 keep that in mind...

shanie5

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 8:20 am
does that mean you actually spell the words technic?

sarahd

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 8:20 am
I don't spend my time trying to figure out who each amother is, but I can tell often enough...

queen

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 8:32 am
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

OK..... so what is MY style ladies?????

sheshycoco

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 8:59 am
I don't know, I was asked once if I was an amother that was not me, I rarely can tell who amother is unles it's a good friend of mine and I know the way she ta;ks or her situation, if was someone I only knew from here, could not guess even if I did try.

happyone

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 9:51 am
We should change the topic to who's bored enough to invade amother's privacy and try to figure her out!
please respect others need to be anonymous .

technic

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 10:06 am
shanie5 wrote:
does that mean you actually spell the words technic?

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 10:37 am
its true you can tell when certain pple write anon, its becomes just like their voice on the phone you can just hear it, okay guys guess who I am!

(by the way best way to stay anon when writing anon is to either imitate s/o else or do the grammar and spelling perfectly and don't use "phrases" like like, anyways, and such that are usually connected to peoples style)

hardwrknmom

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 10:42 am
technic wrote:
oz LOL

when I post as amother (as if I would DO such a thing Wink ) I am v careful NOT 2 sound like me!!! Tongue Out

someone warned me when I 1st went online that pple can b "identified" by their style - and I always try 2 keep that in mind...

Thats the prob techy, posters probably think whats the best way for me not be identified with my writing- so they choose YOUR style Smile

I try to have no style in my writing, then again I don't post annom either..

technic

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 11:10 am
hardwrknmom wrote:
Thats the prob techy, posters probably think whats the best way for me not be identified with my writing- so they choose YOUR style Smile

2 anyone who thinks this is a good idea - dont try it at home folks!!! -1st of all its copyrite, plus I have a v good lawyer Wink

Mommy912

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 11:18 am
Just wondering, a few people have written that they never post anonymously. Is that really true or do they just not want us to think it is them when there is an amother post? hmm...

cindy324

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:11 pm
I REALLY have never posted anonymously. Promise, Scout's honor

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 12:57 pm
I also never have. and never plan to.

if I have to say sofmething to a poster and it's "so so private", I just PM them.

hardwrknmom

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 3:47 pm
SaraG wrote:
I also never have. and never plan to.

if I have to say sofmething to a poster and it's "so so private", I just PM them.

Ditto

imale

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 4:02 pm
happyone wrote:
We should change the topic to who's bored enough to invade amother's privacy and try to figure her out!
please respect others need to be anonymous .

oooooh disssss!!!!!!!!!!

imale

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 4:07 pm
The thing is we're all in code names anyway, so what's the point of posting anonymous? Are we that insecure that we protect our cover ups as well, just in case? Rolling Eyes

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Feb 23 2006, 9:46 pm
I"m curious if you can tell if I've ever written anything anonymous Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Smile Smile Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics