Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Weirdest thing you found while pesach cleaning
1  2  3  Next

Nicole

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 6:26 pm
okay, I freely admit it- I starte this thread just so I can tell you all: I found a FOSSILIZED avocado in the couch cushions! Very Happy pretty cool, huh?

lamplighter

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 6:29 pm
a can of diet pepsi, in a handbag I havent used in probably a year.

#1cook

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 7:10 pm
while cleaning the toy closet I found a box full of puzzle pieces. every time my 5 year old put together a 24 to 100 piece puzzle he would clean up by putting all the pieces into one Tupperware box there must have been around 25 puzzles mixed into one box me and my kids had a puzzlethon we separated and put together all the puzzles then stored them in Ziploc bags.

micki

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 7:51 pm
frozen breastmilk from my 4 yr old

koalamum

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 8:36 pm
Under a mattress in my basement guest room.....I found a skeleton......of a mouse..... shock embarrassed

avigayil

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 9:44 pm
I found dried up Play-do stuck to the springs of my 4 year olds bed.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 10:07 pm
shmura matza crumbs in the couch.

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 12:27 am
I found a bday present all wrapped with a card on it that I never gave. Her bday was before rosh hashana!

hipstamom

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 12:53 am
a pair of my son's shoes that were missing for months. Where were they? One was wedged under the fridge; the other was nearby between the fridge and the broom closet.

zyms

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 11:55 am
This may not be the weirdest, but it definitely was the best - I found $100 cash in dh's underwear drawer - I once stuffed it there when I had a cleaning lady there. I showed it to dh, who of course wanted it back, but I told him he never would have found it since he doesn't reorganize his drawers an I consider it a tip for all my wonderful pesach/spring cleaning.

(of course, it still went to pay for bills and kids clothing for pesach rather than something nice for me, but it was a nice find anyway)

mummy-bh

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 12:28 pm
yay! I just found my pearl earring under my bed! it was hiding amongst lots of tampax wrappers (the result of leaving the twins alone in my room for 5 minutes a few months ago!)

when I was at home my brother and I always fought for the honour of cleaning the couches and armchairs as the rule was, whoever finds the money stuffed down the side, gets to keep it. One year I got lucky and found £20, but mostly it was pennies or a pound here and there.

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 12:50 pm
bedika cloths - I think my girls thought they were for waxing ... What no - really - they waxed their legs Twisted Evil

queen

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 7:46 pm
my friend's mother found her ENGAGEMENT RING that she lost Sukkos time!!!!!!!!
It was in a pocket of her sweater... not worn since.

WOWoWOW!

Nicole

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 8:05 pm
your friend's mother wins the prize! A(no, not the shaina wig...) and whoever found that skeleton- that's GROSS!

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 8:23 pm
I found the cufflinks I gave dh in the yichud room; they had been missing for 2 years, and I was sure a cleaning lady had stolen them!
(really, I had hid them so well to protect from the cleaning lady that I forgot where I put them!)

Pooh

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 9:51 pm
notes I used to pass with my friends in class about our crushes on the guys.....in high school!!!!

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 10:42 am
bump, just for fun

poemmom

Post Wed, Mar 10 2010, 12:27 pm
Last year: an actual (chametz) cookie in the toy counting-cookies jar

imasinger

Post Thu, Mar 11 2010, 10:24 pm
I just found my 7 y.o. DD's missing glasses that disappeared on Purim! In an empty drawer of the breakfront in the dining room, of all places. I've been tearing the house apart ever since she lost them, and couldn't believe that with all the Pesach cleaning they hadn't turned up yet.

louche

Post Fri, Mar 12 2010, 10:42 am
koalamum wrote:
Under a mattress in my basement guest room.....I found a skeleton......of a mouse..... shock embarrassed

AAAAACCCCKKKKKK!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics