Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Weirdest thing you found while pesach cleaning
Previous  1  2  3  Next

shlomitsmum

Post Fri, Mar 12 2010, 11:24 am
Bet I win ....I was about to post this!!!!

we moved in nov to this house.
so,there is a little door leading to the crawling space I discovered in the master bedroom closet while cleaning for pesach . wondered how big it was ,and thought maybe I can store stuff there ..so I opened the door and out falls a big fancy looking velvet bag of ...not jewels (that would have been great) but USED s....x toys ,shoking gross stuff ,even a whip embarrassed

I showed them to DH who said: "gross" don't even show me that LOL and he looked shock and green ,I mean is hardcore gross stuff we did not know even existed.....

EWWWW .....I'm still grossed out !
this is a rental....my landlord is frum ,and probably would not know the whereabouts of the previous tenants .....how do I get rid of this ? I have this fear that if I toss "it" it could fall out of the garbage truck !!! or,do I just shove it back in the crawling space...But DH had a good point... yeah and if the roof ever leaked? we don't want to get blamed or thought of as having this junk ..... Rolling Eyes embarrassed

that is what I get for snooping embarrassed

I'm still thinking of away to dispose... I might make aspin thread but I have no time now ,gotta go.

curlytop

Post Fri, Mar 12 2010, 12:00 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
Bet I win ....I was about to post this!!!!

we moved in nov to this house.
so,there is a little door leading to the crawling space I discovered in the master bedroom closet while cleaning for pesach . wondered how big it was ,and thought maybe I can store stuff there ..so I opened the door and out falls a big fancy looking velvet bag of ...not jewels (that would have been great) but USED s....x toys ,shoking gross stuff ,even a whip embarrassed

I showed them to DH who said: "gross" don't even show me that LOL and he looked shock and green ,I mean is hardcore gross stuff we did not know even existed.....

EWWWW .....I'm still grossed out !
this is a rental....my landlord is frum ,and probably would not know the whereabouts of the previous tenants .....how do I get rid of this ? I have this fear that if I toss "it" it could fall out of the garbage truck !!! or,do I just shove it back in the crawling space...But DH had a good point... yeah and if the roof ever leaked? we don't want to get blamed or thought of as having this junk ..... Rolling Eyes embarrassed

that is what I get for snooping embarrassed

I'm still thinking of away to dispose... I might make aspin thread but I have no time now ,gotta go.

Ha too funny.
When we moved into our house we found in a hole in the wall in the master bdrm Playboy magazines from like 1980 and a tube of vaseline. yuck!!!! My husband actually found it and was so grossed he refused to touch it without a glove.

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 12:59 pm
now this thread is FUNny too ...

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 1:02 pm
OMG! Rolling Laughter

relish

Post Tue, Mar 17 2015, 1:03 pm
Thanks for bumping it. Just what I needed during this cleaning marathon.

Mummy613

Post Sat, Mar 21 2015, 6:47 am
The afikoman

pointyshoes

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 10:19 am
Found this old thread and thought it was so worth bumping up- what a laugh!

cuties' mom

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:15 pm
I found an addressed and stamped envelope that was never mailed and when I opened it, I found a check dated in June. No wonder the person never cashed the check!

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:19 pm
I found thank you cards from my wedding - 10 years ago!!!

Most of them didn't get sent because I didn't have addresses of married classmates of mine who chipped in for a group gift.

I really feel bad because the rest were for out of the country - I must have put them aside to get the correct stamps. Those people either traveled far or sent a nice gift and never heard back anything. One of them was elderly and really had gone out of their way to travel to the wedding and helped so much and I had written such a nice note. I can't even send them now because 3 of the people are no longer alive.

glamourmom

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:24 pm
an unused tampon in the glove compartment of my car. hmm...

Beingreal

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:28 pm
I also recently moved and the people who lived here before were construction workers. We found pipes....old boots. ..glasses that looked like it was from the 1980s....water coolers and a pot....gross....

cbg

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:30 pm
A huge wooden puzzle piece with a knob that I thought was lost forever.
I thought it got thrown out. Missing for 3 years.
Under the kitchen cabinet.
When I moved the range I saw a space . I said let me look if there is any chametz. There was plus the puzzle piece.

cuties' mom

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 12:38 pm
I moved into my apartment 9 years ago, and it's the apartment dh grew up in. Years ago, while cleaning for pesach, I found BIL's first grade notebook, (his oldest is already bar mitzvahed,) another bil's 2nd grade tests, notes about no school, changes in school calendar from when dh was a kid, etc. For some reason that I will never understand, dh didn't want me to throw any of it out.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 1:25 pm
My gallstones lol the doctor gave them to me after I had my gallbladder removed a few months ago. It was behind my dresser. I thought they were cool but figured it was time to throw them out. Those little things caused me so much pain

amother
White

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 3:01 pm
I found a tablet mini that I was sure was stolen

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 4:02 pm
When DD was around 4, I moved a heavy wardrobe. Underneath it, were about a dozen sandwiches, all in various states of fossilization. Never mind a kazayis, there had to be at least a loaf of bread down there! Tuna, turkey, PB&J, whole wheat, white bread, each one with one tiny little bite taken out of it, and then stuffed under the wardrobe.

Sneaky little monkey, no wonder she always had room for dessert!

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 4:43 pm
130$!!

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 4:45 pm
My mother texted me a few days ago that she was cleaning her couch and found a mitzvah note I wrote to my son's teacher 10 years ago!!! Dont ask me how it was never discovered before, or why my sons mitzvah note was in her house, but that's a different story!

mfb

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:07 pm
An earring that a child pulled out of my ear by mistake while I was sitting on the couch. Searched and searched, but couldn't find it. Approx. 5-6 years later I was cleaning that couch for pesach, I turned it over and I heard something ting on the metal frame. There was my earing.

Raisin

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:23 pm
soup in the freezer leftover from pesach last year. I ate it and it was delicious!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics