Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Shtic

trafficgal

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 11:06 am
I need ideas for shtick for a friends wedding. I just found out at the shabbos Kallah that no one is doing it for her! I've never made shtick before and I'm on a tight time schedule (wedding is I'H on tuesday) and a tight budget!

all help is appreciated!

Tefila

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 11:10 am
Hatzlacha and welcome back missed ya Very Happy

deedee

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 11:20 am
go to dollar store get ballons, confetti and a funnel. fill empty ballons with confetti and blow up. bring a large pin, some p/p get a long stick and secure a pin to it for the kallah to pop the ballons with. she stands on a chair with the pin and e/o throws the ballons at her-its fun!
get a white umbrella, tie long strings of thick ribbon to the edge of umbrella all around the perimeter. kallah stands on chair and holds unbrella while e/o grabs the ribbons and dances around her. kallah has to twirl the umbrella or else she will get tangled. ribbons have to be long enough for p/p to hold.
also at the dollar store they usuall have plastic instruments, tamborines, rattles, clappers-these are fun to play with.

Mommy912

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 11:28 am
I don't know where you live but in many places there are people who rent out shtick. It is much easier to borrow, give money to the tedaka and use their stuff then make your own.
Mazel Tov!
By the way, if SaraG says she will make the shtick, can she come to the wedding? Or is that the night of the Rosh Chodesh Adar party? Smile

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Feb 26 2006, 4:00 pm
I have a clown suit (with a skirt) and colored hair to wear or lend out!

trafficgal

Post Mon, Feb 27 2006, 5:00 pm
Thanks the wedding is out of town! I'm on my way to the dollar store now!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics