Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone have the Valco Latitude (single), or Quinny Buzz?

Boys"R"Us

Post Tue, Apr 28 2009, 9:14 pm
I am considering getting one of these. Leaning towards the Valco, cause it is less bulky, but love the seat on the Quinny.
Any thoughts/experience with either of these?
TIA!
~Debbie

buzzinmom

Post Tue, Apr 28 2009, 9:24 pm
I have the quinny. it is a lil bulky but I dnt care cause I live in israel and I mostly just do walkingwith it, however when I was home 4 pesach I found it hard to get in and out of my familys suv. if you travel alot it may not be worth it. otherwise I am rly happy with it. if you have ne other specific ?'s feel free to im me

misteray

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 6:24 pm
I don't have my valco very long, but so far it has been good. There are a couple of things that I don't like about it, but all in all I am happy. It pushes very well, folds fairly easily and my baby seems comfy in it.
What I don't like is: The brake by the wheels comes out pretty far and is annoying sometimes when I am skipping the stolller up or down the steps. The handle extends, but it only has two levels, no in between- which I didn't realize. The awning is not so big, but I knew that and it is not worse than other strollers I don't think. The awning is a little tough to lock in place, but that could change over time and usage.

That is all the review I can do at this time bec. it is still new for me.

newlymarried

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 6:26 pm
when we went to buy buy baby to look at strollers, the guy told us that while quinny is a really good stroller in europe, it hasn't been successful in the us, they have had a lot of complaints and he wouldn't reccomend it

dimples

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 6:43 pm
misteray wrote:

What I don't like is: The brake by the wheels comes out pretty far and is annoying sometimes when I am skipping the stolller up or down the steps. The handle extends, but it only has two levels, no in between- which I didn't realize.

really? I found that the handles were adjustable, I just didnt pull them up or down all the way. also, my dh trimmed the breaks, so it is much easier to pull up the steps.

the push is very easy, and my baby is very comfortable in it. he's a very fussy sleeper, will only sleep in the crib, but he does fall asleep in this carraige. I also love the basket, its huge! its not a great for traveling, but we have an umbrella stroller for our car, otherwise, I am very happy with it the valco latitude Smile

drumjj

Post Mon, May 18 2009, 10:54 pm
I have a quinny I love it although ive not used the buggy part on it yet only the pram and car seat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics