Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo cant decide
1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 9:29 pm
I still cant decide if I should get the bugaboo or not

cassandra

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 9:45 pm
Flip a coin.

shlumzmum

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 9:50 pm
I just got the bugaboo bee and I'm very happy with it. it's great for strolling, folds very compact so great for traveling, it totally reclines so good for newborn and the child can be turned around to face the street when older

bnm

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 11:33 pm
whats the other choices? where do you live? are you a SAHM and get to go out with the baby often?

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 12:31 am
I am a SAHM and I have an othe prego coach that fully reclines a bassinet but its outdated so I just cant decide

Pinky

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 12:38 am
shlumzmum wrote:
I just got the bugaboo bee and I'm very happy with it. it's great for strolling, folds very compact so great for traveling, it totally reclines so good for newborn and the child can be turned around to face the street when older

double that I love it its great!also its not very expensive!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 12:43 am
I dont like the way it looks

maidale

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 6:58 am
Are you looking for advice, or just stating a fact?
What are the pros and cons?

ss321

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:24 am
OP make yourself a list.
no one can decide for you.
what r u looking for in a stroller.
what is your budget.
how many kids do you have.
if you post more info people migth be able to give more informative answers.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:26 am
Wow you took the guts to post this question on imamother. You should know this is the #1 most controversial supject here.

bbmom

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:27 am
OP:

1. Where do you live?
2. Do you have the money?

cassandra

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 8:43 am
bbmom wrote:

For those who don't think it's a status symbol: QED.

(Would you ask someone who posted about looking to purchase a new refrigerator or car whether or not they had the money? And this is hundreds of dollars, not thousands.)

ss321

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 9:04 am
cassandra wrote:
bbmom wrote:

For those who don't think it's a status symbol: QED.

(Would you ask someone who posted about looking to purchase a new refrigerator or car whether or not they had the money? And this is hundreds of dollars, not thousands.)

OH LOL clarissa. ROFL actually.

Isnt the newest status symbol the STOKKE though? Bugaboo is sooo 2008.

I think this thread might be a prank though,n ot sure.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 9:29 am
you can get The bugaboo From for about 630 including tax I think and free shipping, ( well depends where u live this is in New york

Raisin

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:01 am
you can get cute, trendy looking and practical strollers for much less money.

but if you are spending so much money at least make sure it has the features you need.

for that amount of money at the very least I would expect: incredibly easy 1 hand folding, compactness when folded, ease of pushing and getting up and down steps, space for shopping bags, plus more. Since I don't own a bugaboo I don't know if it has these features. but my $200 city mini jogger does.

search for bugaboo on this site - you will find a few threads discussing the different models, and that will help your decision.

cassandra

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:16 am
ss321 wrote:

Oh, I thought it was the Orbit. I actually really want an Orbit but don't have kids to put in it, and 1,000 is a lot of money for something that will sit in my garage. (Do some wealthy women collect luxury strollers like some men collect luxury cars?) I thought the Stokke was sooo 2007 and the Bugaboo was soooo 2006.

And yeah, it seems fake to me too.

Raisin

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:20 am
cassandra wrote:
ss321 wrote:

Oh, I thought it was the Orbit. I actually really want an Orbit but don't have kids to put in it, and 1,000 is a lot of money for something that will sit in my garage. (Do some wealthy women collect luxury strollers like some men collect luxury cars?) I thought the Stokke was sooo 2007 and the Bugaboo was soooo 2006.

And yeah, it seems fake to me too.

now I am wondering if people are having children merely to buy all the cool strollers. did you ever read the shopaholic series? (very funny books) She is completely thrilled on becoming pregnant on finding out what fun shopping for babies is.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:26 am
Guys, don't you realize that this amother is purposely trying to make you people mad?

Here's a quick summary:
"Oh yes, I already own fabulously expensive stroller (that was only used for a few months and barely has any wear b/c it's just an infant stroller), but it's outdated, so I need a different one. I know y'all are starting threads about ways to save money, so I want to start a thread about unnecessary items so I can p!ss y'all off."

bnm

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:27 am
cassandra wrote:
Do some wealthy women collect luxury strollers like some men collect luxury cars?

Check out the yahoo group StrollerSwap, some do collect them.

cassandra

Post Thu, Apr 30 2009, 11:55 am
DefyGravity wrote:
Guys, don't you realize that this amother is purposely trying to make you people mad?

Here's a quick summary:
"Oh yes, I already own fabulously expensive stroller (that was only used for a few months and barely has any wear b/c it's just an infant stroller), but it's outdated, so I need a different one. I know y'all are starting threads about ways to save money, so I want to start a thread about unnecessary items so I can p!ss y'all off."

I thought it was fake, but only because there were no real details and not for the reason you mentioned, because I had the same stroller when my first child was born in 2002 and have been through many strollers since then so it doesn't sound so crazy to me. Do you think the woman who asked how much the diamond bracelet that she wanted costs was fake?

And FWIW, Bugaboo conversations don't make me angry, they make me laugh. It's good therapy for me, so real or fake I just go with it.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics