Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
She wakes up a few times a night - help!

amother

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 4:30 pm
We finally trained my now 14 month old baby to sleep in her crib on Pesach. Before that she had been sleeping in my bed. She now goes into her crib and falls asleep without crying at about 8pm. She sleeps very nicely until about 2am. From 2am - 7am, she wakes up about every 2 hours crying and crying. I've been going in and nursing her and then putting her back in her crib or if I'm really exhausted, I'll just bring her back into my bed.

It's not that she doesn't know how to fall asleep on her own, because she falls asleep by herself in the beginning of the night. People might tell me not to nurse her and just give her her pacifier and put her back in, but I really want to keep up that one night nursing, selfishly because I k'h have been nursing clean for this long. I'm willing to wake up once in the middle of the night to nurse her, but 3 times is too much.

Any suggestions on how to eliminate these multiple night time wakings?

Thanks!

fiddle

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 5:12 pm
bottle. one milk bottle should suffice. shes old enough to have milk and its very filling and soothing..and off ur head
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics