Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Am I missed? lol...
Previous  1  2

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 10:06 pm
Not by me 8) (I love this emoticon!)

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 10:09 pm
louche wrote:
Beauty and the Beast wrote:

Since noone posted any " where in heavens name is Beauty and the Beast" posts, I did it for myself, LOL

We're not allowed to ask any more about posters who are AWOL or MIA, b/c some ppl were getting too intrusive. The assumption is if they're out, it's nobody's business why. Probably no rule against posting about yourself, tho'.

Welcome back!

lol, I was wondering when someone is gonna bring that up!

and for the record, Everyone, I do not know yet if I am back or not! this was just a consensus to see if I was missed, and maaaybe, just maaaybe, I shall return. Part-time, maybe!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 10:45 pm
cookielady wrote:
Hi beauty!

coookie, my friend, I have missed ya too!!

RightOnTarget

Post Tue, May 19 2009, 10:57 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
I didnt have a chance to miss you since your updates fill my facebook homepage Very Happy

lol, If there was an imamother mobile version, I would be able to chat on here too!!
( I always think of sending Yael a suggestion of making imamother an easier place to browse on a phone...)

Good Idea! Id love that too! I do fb on my phone - so much more convenient!

GAMZu

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 12:05 am
Hey there! I have also not been here all that much, so I haven't noticed that you are gone, too. But I miss you anyway! And the rest of Imamothers. Smile

hadasa

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 12:21 am
Mama Bear wrote:
I didnt have a chance to miss you since your updates fill my facebook homepage Very Happy

lol, If there was an imamother mobile version, I would be able to chat on here too!!
( I always think of sending Yael a suggestion of making imamother an easier place to browse on a phone...)

I do almost all my posting by phone.

bnm

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 9:10 am
I noticed your supper ideas (and pictures) where gone. It started as soon as I joined your facebook food group. was wondering if that was the catylist? jk!!!!

sky

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 10:16 am
I actually made your express eggplant parmesan last week and was going to post a thank you but saw you weren't around so I didn't bother. So thanks.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 11:42 pm
sky wrote:
I actually made your express eggplant parmesan last week and was going to post a thank you but saw you weren't around so I didn't bother. So thanks.

wow, thats so nice! It feels great when someone else likes food u like! ( dunno why, but it does!)
thanks for posting that!

peace

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 11:47 pm
The recipes sound good, which FB group is this?

Tefila

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 11:54 pm
hadasa wrote:
Mama Bear wrote:

I do almost all my posting by phone.

Ditto Very Happy

queen

Post Wed, May 20 2009, 11:56 pm
Beauty- want to laugh???

Just last night I made your chicken strips recipe for my family which they all loved. I have it listed in my recipe book called- "Beauty and the Beast Chicken" I was thinking I should PM you and let you know it was enjoyed.

In my 3 year old's words- "Mommy, I like this....."

it's your recipe where you dip chix strips into egg or pareve milk and then into flour. Stir fry chix until white=cooked. Simultaneously make sauce consisting of ketchup, brown sugar and maybe another ing. can't recall off hand now..... Combine sauce ing. in small pot and simmer for about 10 minutes. Once chix pieces are cooked through (happens quite fast, so don't leave them to dry out) drop chix into sauce until ready to serve.... over rice.

(I included recipe for other's benefit... it was SO easy and excellent.)

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, May 21 2009, 10:04 am
queen wrote:
Beauty- want to laugh???

Just last night I made your chicken strips recipe for my family which they all loved. I have it listed in my recipe book called- "Beauty and the Beast Chicken" I was thinking I should PM you and let you know it was enjoyed.

In my 3 year old's words- "Mommy, I like this....."

it's your recipe where you dip chix strips into egg or pareve milk and then into flour. Stir fry chix until white=cooked. Simultaneously make sauce consisting of ketchup, brown sugar and maybe another ing. can't recall off hand now..... Combine sauce ing. in small pot and simmer for about 10 minutes. Once chix pieces are cooked through (happens quite fast, so don't leave them to dry out) drop chix into sauce until ready to serve.... over rice.

(I included recipe for other's benefit... it was SO easy and excellent.)

Rolling Laughter beauty and the beast chicken!!! LOOOVE IT!!!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, May 21 2009, 10:05 am
peace wrote:
The recipes sound good, which FB group is this?

kosher gourmet- check it out!!

smilethere

Post Thu, May 21 2009, 11:21 am
missed u - woul've anyway, but I was away myself, and just finding my bearings again
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics