Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
FOR NEXT 48 HOURS FREE ROUND-TRIP NY TO CINCINATTI VIA CAR

Earnest

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 10:57 am
[align=center] Married Lub. couple looking shock shock for another driver to share round-trip [to and from NY area/Blue Ash, Ohio] for Shavuous.( Rolling Eyes Yes, THIS Shavuous embarrassed ) We hope to leave within the next 48 hours, but will stay home Sad Sad if another driver is not found. We have room for 2 in the back seat of our 2009 car. Call me at home at 718-484-70381 if you can make this 'trip-shidduch' for us. (If ONLY I was an experienced highway driver embarrassed , we'd def. visit Shluchim kids and grandkids this Shavuous.(.and the cicadas, too Tongue Out ). Limited time offer, call 718-484-7038. Very Happy P.S. Should I offer a finder's fee??? Just joking...

Last edited by Earnest on Mon, May 25 2009, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenfire

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 2:57 pm
well can you pick me up on the way ... Wink

Mama Bear

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 7:09 pm
My friends MIL lives in cincinatti, I'm checking with them if hteyre going to the ILs for YT.

Earnest

Post Mon, May 25 2009, 8:54 pm
Dear Mama Bear, thank you for your sensitive reply. Greenfire, you are a naughty girl and I edited my post, deleted my husband's phone number. Have a wonderful YT everybody

ValleyMom

Post Tue, May 26 2009, 8:46 pm
sorry darling.. your telephone number is still up there... luckily I am not nearly as ill behaved as GreenFire...I'll have someone else call instead... KIDDING
I am dying to know how this all works out do NOT eave us all hanging

greenfire

Post Tue, May 26 2009, 9:00 pm
excuse me - I am so NOT naughty ... YOU are ... and I was trying to find another bubby & zaidy to join you to see their kinderlach as well ... go figure ... now I'll call you Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains