Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
ImaMother Purim Exchange
1  2  Next

Mommy912

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 8:27 pm
Here is how you play the game:
Look at the memberlist - in alphabetical order. Pick the first names above and below yours that have posted in the last two weeks.
Read the posts of those two posters and write a post in this thread saying something nice about each of them.
It may not be two kinds of food, but it will definitely serve the purpose of giving shalach manos to each other - to increase Ahavas Yisroel.
You can do this anytime between now and Shushan Purim (to accommodate our Yerushalmi friends), but better sooner than later.
Happy Purim!

Frumom

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 8:39 pm
mommy912, now thats a great idea!

adorable

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:17 pm
ok, I guess I'll be the first one to start.
so the name on top of me is ADMIN.
well, according to all the post that I read of hers, she seems to be very efficient, organized and a very good businesslady.

the name on top of me is AHUVA.
according to the posts that I read by her, I get the impression that she is a very good balabusta with many ideas (I read through almost all your posts that had to do with food) she also seems to be full of advice when it comes to babies and toddlers.

I wish ADMIN and AHUVA a freilichen purim.

stem

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:22 pm
Southernbubby - I admire your common sense and down to earth approach to raising children, both young and grown.

Strongmom - you must be really strong to deal with the exhaustion that comes after dealing with a toddler up at all hours of the night. Wink

mali

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:23 pm
lucky - you have such a practical approach. you're down to earth and realistic, and at the same token friendly and fun to socialize with. your many posts and beautiful avatar are an inseparable part of imamother.

mali

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:28 pm
malky800 - your posts reflect on what a caring and loving mother you are. your kids sure are lucky to have you! Smile

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:44 pm
Bonzie - although you're a new mom, you're very caring and try hard to keep your baby happy - and you're doing a great job!

buba123 - you're a relaxed, calm person (I think!) with a nice personality.

red sea

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:46 pm
RebeccaW- really kewl person, says her mind.

Rifky- sweetheart, adept at running her household.

slimnglam

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 9:50 pm
SKINNYMOCHA, Welcome to this site! It can be verrrry addicting!

SMG, Mazal Tov on your new baby!

Have a FREILICHEN PURIM (esp. you, FREILICH)!!!!!!

realeez

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 11:29 pm
Mommy912 - What a cute idea, thanks! You have a great sense of humor and are very down to earth. I enjoy reading your posts. I wish your riddles would be really easy.

MommyLuv - You care a lot about your children and want what is best for them! Here are some virtual Miss Vickies from another Miss Vickies lover! Smile

shanie5

Post Wed, Mar 08 2006, 11:48 pm
shaina panim- you sound like a beatiful person who spreads her beaty wherever she goes

sharon-ypu seem like a loving and consciencious parent- not an easy thing to be w/ teenagers!

Chani

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 12:12 am
Chanala - is big-hearted, quick to jump to the defense of others, lives ahavas yisrael, tolerant and broad-minded.

Chanie - very selfless - focuses on helping others.

deedee

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 12:51 am
Daisy: likes music, likes to read a good story, knows about 5th disease which I only ever heard about when I got it at age 18!!

Defygravity: quick reader, loves GAP underwear Wink, concerned about educating women.

LOL Tongue Out Nervous Drunken Smile Compress Bounce Yes King Queen have a very happy purim LOL Tongue Out Nervous Drunken Smile Compress Bounce Yes King Queen

technic

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 4:11 am
"excuse me, can anybody help me? im looking 4 the imamother site, where pple bash each other - I think im lost!!!"

mommy what an amazing idea 4 a thread - kol hakavod!!! Very Happy

Pearl

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 9:23 am
technic wrote:
"excuse me, can anybody help me? im looking 4 the imamother site, where pple bash each other - I think im lost!!!"

mommy what an amazing idea 4 a thread - kol hakavod!!! Very Happy
I agree!

now I have to look at the list.....

buba123

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 12:26 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
buba123 - you're a relaxed, calm person (I think!) with a nice personality.

Thanks for your kind words! I'm embarrassed

BrachaVHatzlocha You sound great from all your posts. (Didn't have a chance to check all of them, though! ) You are a relaxed full-time mommy and work - you sound "geshikt" & you still keep us entertained here on imamother. Wink

Bubblegum You sound like a great girl with great priorities , would love to take a cooking class with you! Loved the story of how you and your dh met!

miriam

Post Thu, Mar 09 2006, 8:02 pm
Well Aren't I lucky? I get to talk about Rochel Leah and Yael. One I know personally and the other I have chatted lots with on AIM. LOL

Yael: You are a wondeful mother and wife and love getting better and better at what you do.

Rochel Leah: You are a good friend and love your son. He looks very cute, KYH, BTW.

Motek

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 9:19 am
hey miriam - you need to do it alphabetically! so now you get to write about another two posters!

mother of 2 princess's - you sound like a devoted mother!

MosheDovid'sMom - You are supporting your husband's learning, kol ha'kavod!

mommy912 - very nice idea!

queen

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 9:42 am
QT26- I'm inviting you to my Purim Seuda as you're new to the neighborhood (Welcome! Salut )
Queenie- I miss my nice and sensitive queenie Very Happy . Which palace are you lurking these days as I haven't seen you around lately?

shoy18

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 10:04 am
SHOSHB- is very insightful and reasonable, also wants to keep the peace

SHTERNA- Although only has one post she seems to be in shape!

Mommy912- this is a wonderful idea
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics