Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Shopping online for baby clothes

Sichee

Post Sat, Jun 06 2009, 11:52 pm
where can I shop online for toddler and baby clothes for reasonable prices? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

flowerpower

Post Sat, Jun 06 2009, 11:55 pm
Old navy, childrens place, and gymboree are very cheap now.

Maya

Post Sat, Jun 06 2009, 11:58 pm
I love Gymboree. The prices are good now (they will be even better next month) and the quality is excellent. Their stuff lasts for a long time.

flowerpower

Post Sat, Jun 06 2009, 11:59 pm
Maya wrote:
I love Gymboree. The prices are good now (they will be even better next month) and the quality is excellent. Their stuff lasts for a long time.

I love them too. They actually have everything thirtyy percent off now.

Pizza

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 12:03 am
ebay has some new stuff, even the gently used stuff is like new, you cant tell the diff
lots of the stuff even still has tags on
if you bid for lots, or a few items from the same seller, the shipping is lower

Sichee

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 12:18 am
Thanks for the info. I find Old Navy to be bad quality. Are there any other places besides fot the above mentioned that anyone knows of?

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 12:23 am
Maybe pumpkinpatchusa.com

Old navy isn't the best but for summer bottoms they are ok.

catonmylap

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 12:30 am
Crazy8

Gap.

yummydd

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 1:36 am
Janie and Jack, gap, Most stores are on sale now.

kitov

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 1:46 am
I second ebay. Just picked up a couple of overalls for less than $15 each, shipping incl. When I search for a particular product, I always choose the "new" option on the side, so only new items come up in the search.

momaleh

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 2:28 am
target

Mrs.K

Post Sun, Jun 07 2009, 2:41 am
Am I the only one who never had a problem with Old Navy's quality? I absolutely love that place. Almost all my kids' clothing comes from Old Navy and Children's Place, always on sale. I've never had a problem with quality and things have been successfully handed down from child to child.

I find Gymboree and Gap to be too expensive, even around the sale times. Maybe because my kids are older so I'm looking at the larger sizes, but a dress that's 30% off and still $30 is not a bargain for me.

tovarena

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 12:04 pm
kidsurplus.com. Not always THE highest quality, but very good prices.

catonmylap

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 12:41 pm
There's Disney too if you have no issues with the characters on the clothing.

With Gap, I only bought when I lucked out on a super sale.

Gymboree-I recently made my first online purchase. I got the gymboree bucks for a future purchase...I think the idea is when you stack the gymboree bucks on top of clearance items, you can do very well.

#1cook

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 12:44 am
catonmylap wrote:
Gymboree-I recently made my first online purchase. I got the gymboree bucks for a future purchase...I think the idea is when you stack the gymboree bucks on top of clearance items, you can do very well.

I do that all the time and pay bubkas for clothing

I also second e-bay I bought my 11 year old daughter a juicy t-shirt nwot for $15 & a nwot ralph lauren dress for my 9 month old for $10

I also get on e-bay the imitation robeez slippers for under $10 and shipping is $4.00 for as many pair as you order

EM

Post Thu, Jun 11 2009, 2:59 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Am I the only one who never had a problem with Old Navy's quality? I absolutely love that place. Almost all my kids' clothing comes from Old Navy and Children's Place, always on sale. I've never had a problem with quality and things have been successfully handed down from child to child.

I find Gymboree and Gap to be too expensive, even around the sale times. Maybe because my kids are older so I'm looking at the larger sizes, but a dress that's 30% off and still $30 is not a bargain for me.

nope - I also never had a problem - I love old navy and childrens place and shop their sales all the time. my 3rd daughter is wearing most of the clothes that the other two wore (only had to throw out when there was a bad stain involved or something) this past january sale I bought a whole winter wardrobe for next year for my daughter and spent under $50 (childrens place) I bought shirts/sweaters/hoodies - about 15 items all togehter. the shirts were 2.99 each!! I think childrens place might be having a monster sale right now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains