Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Bed rail for hi riser?

smile25

Post Fri, Jun 19 2009, 11:34 am
I am looking into buying a hi riser for my 3 year old who's moving out of her crib. Are there any bed rails that are compatible with these types of bed, since there's no boxspring, and the sides of the bed frame are slightly raised, making me think that the bed rails won't work because they require a flat surface to slide underneath it. Anyone have recommendations?
*The hi riser I was planning on buying was the $475 package from Taubus. Have people had good experiences with it? (I didn't go to the store, I'm just trusting them over the phone that it's the best one)

gold21

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 5:27 pm
bump. anyone know which bed rail is compatible with a highriser bed?

NYmommy

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 6:02 pm
I had a hi-riser with bed rail. Officially instructions said not for hi-riser but I had no problem with it. I used it for a couple of years. I dont know if they still sell this particular one but I baught the cheapest Walmart had & it worked.

mom2be

Post Thu, Aug 06 2009, 6:03 pm
I have a highriser and I had a problem finding a rail to fit, finally someone told me that I need a universal bed rail. I was only able to find it online(I think I got it on amazon)

gold21

Post Fri, Aug 07 2009, 9:21 am
thank you so much for the info!

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Fri, Aug 07 2009, 4:32 pm
I have the Dex Universal Bed Rail. I ordered it online and am very happy with it. (I use it for a high riser)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries