Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Size 7 diapers

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:13 pm
Any companies that make diapers in size 7? Why do they only go to size 6??

Tamiri

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:16 pm
Maybe look into the smallest adult size?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:20 pm
amother wrote:
Why do they only go to size 6??

Most kids are toilet trained before then.

I thought the size ranges were more generous as you went up into larger sizes.

How many lbs/kg would the toddler be to need a size 7?

RachelEve14

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:23 pm
amother wrote:
Any companies that make diapers in size 7? Why do they only go to size 6??

I think pampers is the only one. It comes up on my special needs boards every so often, I have not tried them personally.

Diapers.com

Amazon.com

mommee

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:25 pm
I'm pretty sure that pampers makes a size seven but they don't carry them everywhere because they're not such a commonly needed size.

rexie

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 1:28 pm
Yeah, only pampers make them. They are quite expensive too. My nephew was in Huggies size 6 and my sister couldn't find any size 7 huggies so she switched to pampers. They are not well stocked in stores either so buying them online is the best way to get them. I have seen them in babies r us but never see them in pharmacies or in Target.
More diaper companies should be making size 7. Kids these days are bigger than in previous generations. At least parents of big toddlers can rely on pampers.

Aribenj

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 3:51 pm
I had/have the same problem. DS has been 35lbs since he was 18 months old (he's a big kid) and has been wearing size 6 since. He's starting to outgrow him and he is nowhere near being potty trained...

mama-star

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 3:56 pm
I tried the pampers size 7 for my big guy but they didn't fit so well - they were like a glorified size 6!! one of these days the diaper companies will realize that we need bigger diapers!!

small bean

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 3:57 pm
how many kids do you think are in diapers at size 6. I only went up to size 3. you think there's a big demand for size 7?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 4:07 pm
small bean wrote:
how many kids do you think are in diapers at size 6. I only went up to size 3. you think there's a big demand for size 7?

Your child is exceptionally small. what you are describing is not the norm at all. Many kids need size 7. I use pampers size seven and I'm happy with them while my son is being toilet trained.

baba

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 4:12 pm
Aribenj wrote:
I had/have the same problem. DS has been 35lbs since he was 18 months old (he's a big kid) and has been wearing size 6 since. He's starting to outgrow him and he is nowhere near being potty trained...

I didnt know there's such a difference between countries. Dd's pampers are a size 5 which is till 22 kilos (48 lbs). There's still a size 6.

In the kitchen

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 4:53 pm
My ds is in size 3 already in Huggies and 4 in Pampers since he was 3 months old! I find that Pampers run a bit smaller than Huggies...so it would be nice if Huggies came out with a 7...

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 5:02 pm
we switched from huggies 6 to pampers 6 - pampers 7 were big - and very expensive. B"H he's potty training so we're using pull ups which are cheaper than size 7s. get coupons and buy pull ups.

you can get 7s on diaper.com - they're $$$

Aribenj

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 5:18 pm
baba wrote:
Aribenj wrote:

I didnt know there's such a difference between countries. Dd's pampers are a size 5 which is till 22 kilos (48 lbs). There's still a size 6.

Those weight indications mean nothing to me. If you're 48lbs and 45 inches tall, chances are your waist is smaller then if you weigh 35lbs and you're 38 inches tall... Size 6 here is 35+ but they're getting tight on him. Size 7 are 41+ but they're impossible to find....

baba

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 4:16 am
I get that. But My dd is very nicely set with a good toddler tummy and tush and we only recently moved her up to size 5 (from 4+), so there definately is a difference between here and by you. She's 2.5 btw and tall for her age.

myfriends715

Post Tue, Jun 23 2009, 8:44 am
mykids hae been in size 6 since 15 months. they are not fat kids but apparently have wide hips.. I dunno if they will be trained before they grow out of them and if not BJS sells pampers 7
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics