Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Which doubles not for israel?

Seraph

Post Sat, Jun 27 2009, 11:37 am
Yesha posted in another thread that the City Elite Twin doesnt fit through israeli doors.

I'm not looking for suggestions which strollers YES to buy, but rather, which doubles are davka bad for israel?
As in, bad for fitting through israeli doors.
Bad for traveling on buses, needing to open and close them, but don't need to be small enough to fit in easily to the trunk of a car.
Bad for walking long distances, etc...
Basically, I'm limited by what I can find here, so hence don't want suggestions because they may not be possible to get here, I just want to know which ones to stay away from.

momaleh

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 8:17 am
I wasn't happy with the Maclaren double, too hard to push if you walk a lot. I LOVE my city series, I never have a problem pushing it anywhere, I just don't bring it into an apartment. Who would want to schlep it up stairs anyway? It fits through all store doorways and all main entrances of apartment buildings.

SRK

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 1:25 pm
What about the double city mini? Also baby jogger is coming out with a new double called the micro

mamacita

Post Sun, Jun 28 2009, 6:15 pm
Soooo, if you have a lot of stairs the phil&teds is bad because it could eventually break in half from the stress of bouncing up and down. BUUUT I know a few people who find it worth it to have the company replace the frame (as it shouldn't break in half) or have it welded back together since there are so many pluses. Something to think about.

The Jeep double umbrella is great for walking & squeaks through doorways, but is really hard to get on and off an innercity bus. It's fine on an intercity bus since it folds pretty small.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics