Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Hamas Rally in Tel Aviv today!!!

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 2:26 pm
Is this really the way to go to try and get the Right into Israel in next weeks elections. Read this article from Arutz Sheva. http://www.israelnationalnews......00609
I believe at the moment the people of Israel do need to be shocked into the realisation of what they have done by disengageing from Gush Katif. The Israelis need to reliese that if they throw away Judea and Samaria to these murderers than yes from Tel Aviv the people will be able to see Hamas Rallies just like this one. What do you think? How can Kadima and Olmert be stopped before it is to late, before Israel is at the mercy of Hamas? Let me know your views on this!!

chavamom

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 2:49 pm
So much of the current politic scares me.

gryp

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:09 pm
shock
BOMB THEM!

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:20 pm
[quote="GR"]shock
BOMB THEM![/quote]

Who Olmert and Kadima, Hamas and every single Pally or the Jewish Students that were trying to make their point about disengagement and Hamas?
If it's Olmert and Kadima or the Pallies and Hamas you have my hundred percent backing Bomb But if it is the students then no sorry you do not have my backing!!! Sad

gryp

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:38 pm
no, jmtb Smile,
I meant "bomb the people who attend Hamas rallies!!"
if theyre interested in Hamas, that means theyre interested in terrorism.

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:47 pm
Sorry to say but probably 99% of the Pallys support terrorism after all they voted in Hamas so let's us all a favour and bomb the lot of them then the people from Gush Katif can claim back their land and we will be free from terrorists. Just a few problems with that number one we are surrounded by Arab nations, especially Crazy mad loony Iran and second our dear US UK UN EU will not be to happy with that either. Crying

gryp

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:50 pm
I didnt understand from your post that it was a fake rally embarrassed
well, bomb the real ones anyway...

Quote:
Mock Hamas Rally in Central Tel Aviv
21:05 Mar 22, '06 / 22 Adar 5766

(IsraelNN.com) A group of university students calling themselves the Faculty of Zionism have brought a mock-Hamas march to the heart of Tel Aviv in an effort to illustrate the dangers of further withdrawals.

Members organized a fake Hamas rally near the Dizengoff mall in the center of Tel Aviv Tuesday, in which students and activists dressed up in green Hamas T-shirts, held fake rifles and covered their faces in masks – marching while chanting "death to the Jews" at the top of their lungs. They held signs in Arabic and Hebrew, one of which read: "You promised a dove - you gave us Hamas."

rainbow baby

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 3:57 pm
LOL Rolling Laughter I thought you did not understand it, anyway let's bomb the real ones then.

ny_ima

Post Wed, Mar 22 2006, 5:11 pm
I heard that the lubavitcher rebbe told PM long before he was elected. that
a. he will be elected as israeli pm
b. he will be the last israeli pm before MASHIACH comes!!
c. he should NOT for ANY reason give back ANY land of israel. (failed big time here)

I also heard that eretz yisrael can NEVER be taken away from us UNLESS one of us, a JEW 'gives' it over. its in our hands. sadly so much eirev-rav who are controlling our land...

interestingly enough, the mock rally just missed PURIM

chavamom

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 1:53 am
ny_ima wrote:
I heard that the lubavitcher rebbe told PM long before he was elected. that

told who????

ny_ima

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 1:48 pm
PM prime minister ariel sharon
now that its election time--hopefully mashiach time!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics