Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Birthday theme game needed

amother

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 7:51 am
anonymous for a reason.

does anyone have an idea for me? I need a game for a birthday theme gathering for women? I'd like it to be something that the women can gain from too.

any suggestions?

hisorerus

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 11:53 am
Maybe "pass the parcel" with tochen?
You wrap up an appropriate gift (a sefer, licht, etc.) with 15 wrappings or so. On top of each layer of gift wrap, put a card with a nice quote, provocative question, or scenario. Either pass the parcel and when the music stops, unwrap a layer, or just pass it around and have each woman unwrap a layer. The person who unwraps the final layer keeps the gift.

jewgal84

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 12:29 pm
Priorities?

Divide women in groups and give each group about 15 things in life ie: job, happiness, health etc Each group will decide what are their top 3 priorities and why. Then you have a rep from each group and every rep explains why they chose each one etc.

Turns into a whole debate/ discussion and definately things to gain and learn from!

jewgal84

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 12:30 pm
* Prioritites is the name of a game !!!

amother

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 1:24 pm
we recently played a game at a n'shei meeting that went like this.

You make a graph with 20 boxes inside.

Inside each box is a clue. E.g. I am a speech therapist, I stay at home, I don't own a cell phone, I'm a prous member of I'mamother....

You had to find ladies to sign their name in the appropiate box (you cannot sign more than one box per chart.

The purpose was to get to know other ladies and more about them. This game went really well. The lady who completed her chart first received a really nice Tehillim.

anon b/c you'll all know who I am.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 3:26 pm
thanx so much. I might use one of them.

Any more ideas?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics