Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Oh, you work from home? You must...
Previous  1  2  3

gz

Post Wed, Oct 21 2009, 7:33 am
removed

Last edited by gz on Wed, Feb 27 2019, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

creativemommyto3

Post Wed, Oct 21 2009, 7:37 am
gz wrote:
creativemommyto3 wrote:
So funny to see all the parameds ppl!!

so me and mrs k have met.
Who are you Twisted Evil ?
btw, I remember from a different thread that the three of us work 'together'

I also met mrs k. I will pm you who I am.. Very Happy

Mrs.K

Post Wed, Oct 21 2009, 7:55 am
I'm famous! :-)

GZ, I know Creative's fake name and I think everyone knows my fake name, but I don't know your fake name! (How confusing is that sentence?)

merelyme

Post Wed, Oct 21 2009, 8:16 am
hey, I don't know the fake name or the real name of any of you ...
dear me, I feel so left out.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, Oct 22 2009, 1:24 am
LOL, I don't work for this company, but I know quite a few who do! I also know someone who quit for the same reasons you all described.

IBR

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 3:24 pm
reading all of this makes it sound like there is somekid of amazing company that allowes you do work from home that I guess it a BIG secret???/!!! Is there a logical reason as to why none of you can say what this company is or at least in what industry is it?
Its just very strange.

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Nov 30 2009, 4:43 pm
IBR wrote:
reading all of this makes it sound like there is somekid of amazing company that allowes you do work from home that I guess it a BIG secret???/!!! Is there a logical reason as to why none of you can say what this company is or at least in what industry is it?
Its just very strange.

I didn't realize it was a secret.

The company is based in Queens. It is in the insurance industry.
There are 3 main reasons why most of the employees need fake names, among several others.

1. Since insurance applications and medical records are all strictly confidential, the more secrecy in the company, the better.

2. Since they hire hundreds of American women in Israel, it is entirely possible that several of your neighbors are your supervisors, which can make being reprimanded a very uncomfortable situation.

3. As Jewish women calling non-Jewish medical facilities, when you say, "Hi, this is Chani Chaimowitz speaking..." it creates an awkward situation in which the people you must deal with on a regular basis can't pronounce or remember your name. It's easier to establish a friendly working relationship with "Ann" then with "Shprintzy".

benchwarmer

Post Wed, May 05 2010, 5:33 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
IBR wrote:
Its just very strange.

I didn't realize it was a secret.

The company is based in Queens. It is in the insurance industry.
There are 3 main reasons why most of the employees need fake names, among several others.

1. Since insurance applications and medical records are all strictly confidential, the more secrecy in the company, the better.

2. Since they hire hundreds of American women in Israel, it is entirely possible that several of your neighbors are your supervisors, which can make being reprimanded a very uncomfortable situation.

3. As Jewish women calling non-Jewish medical facilities, when you say, "Hi, this is Chani Chaimowitz speaking..." it creates an awkward situation in which the people you must deal with on a regular basis can't pronounce or remember your name. It's easier to establish a friendly working relationship with "Ann" then with "Shprintzy".

I'm laughing hysterically at this comment! LOL
I find this so fascinating the company that you guys work for, how grueling it is, and how there is a community of women that work for it and you all don't know each other but it can be your neighbor! that is beyond wild to me.

amother

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 6:44 pm
So I think I know who Mrs K is and Creative but not sure who gz is?
Mrs. K are you a star?

HooRYou

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 7:17 pm
Mrs. K you are too funny and are definitely speaking the truth. I used to work for your company, but couldn't get used to a fake name. No matter how many times I spelled my name or how slowly I said almost no one ever got it even close to right, and it isn't a hard to pronounce one either.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers