Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Aisle19.com

pecan

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 11:11 am
Has anyone ever heard of aisle 19? Is it genuine and safe? What do you think of it?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 1:46 pm
What is this about? You must have heard someone reference this for you to be curious, and now I am too ;-)

avimom

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 1:57 pm
seems to have a lot of reviews on it, not too positive:
http://milkyourmoney.com/2009/.....egit/

avimom

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 2:05 pm
If this is one of those "shop through" site where you earn money back, why don't you just use ebates or mypoints? I use both and have received money from both. If you'd like to sign up for either, please PM me and I can recommend you (we both earn points/cash) that way...

pecan

Post Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:55 pm
Why is ebates or mypoints better? The link that you wrote actually sounds pretty decent for the most part, noone was ever scammed or didn't get money back from aisle19.
Someone invited me yesterday and I was debating whether to join (you have to be invited).
What is the difference between this and ebates or mypoints?

avimom

Post Fri, Jul 17 2009, 11:11 am
In Aisle 19, it seems that you need to "upgrade" (ie: pay money) and recruit other people in order to make money. It's a typical pyramid money making scheme. Do you personally know people who have made more than $25 off of it?? The positive reviews seem to be from people promoting it, trying to sign you up so that they get points. I'm more than a little wary of this site, but if you want to sign up- go ahead! I have had many positive experiences with the others, as have other people I know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains