Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Hebrew Typing Tutor

malky800

Post Wed, Aug 12 2009, 8:28 pm
Has anyone used a hebrew typing tutor (a software to teach you how to type using hebrew keyboard?)

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Aug 16 2009, 9:26 pm
I used one that I bought from Davka and it worked well. By the end I could type the Hebrew quite well. Problem was I didn't need to use the Hebrew for a number of months so I forgot it all. I still intend to use it again sometime when I have a chance.

malky800

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 12:15 pm
Do you remember what the program name was called, and aprox, how long did it take you to go through it?

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 1:00 pm
The CD says at the top in Hebrew -- B'Eser Etzbaot, Touch Typing Now!

Their website is www.nikasoft.com

I went through it in a couple of weeks (obviously depends how much time you can devote too it), but the was probably too intense since I didn't retain it well.

malky800

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 1:58 pm
Did you buy it recently? I didn't see any indication that they sell a hebrew version, only german and spanish, although it does say that they sell copies in israel.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Aug 17 2009, 2:16 pm
I bought it a little over 2 years ago from Davka computer software (davka.com) but I don't see it on their website anymore. A google search though does give quite a few results for Hebrew typing tutor type programs.

malky800

Post Tue, Aug 18 2009, 1:13 pm
I found the website for B'Eser Etzbaot.
are the instructions totally in hebrew? Will I with my basic hebrew be able to understand what to do?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Aug 18 2009, 1:19 pm
IIRC, there was a choice of English or Hebrew, but either way, my Hebrew is also quite basic and I had no problem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars