Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bumbleride Flyer - second guessing my City Mini?
Previous  1  2

Toot

Post Tue, Aug 25 2009, 3:16 pm
I do love the canopy, but the Flyer canopy is pretty big and goes all the way to the bumper bar when the seat it up (not reclined). Plus, you can change stroller directions depending on where the sun is.

Anyone else have the Flyer? Pros and cons?

thedudette

Post Mon, Sep 07 2009, 6:42 pm
Toot wrote:

Are there big differences between the 2008 and 2009, besides the accessories it comes with?

yes!!! I researched like crazy and in the 2009 model the fixed all the complaints people had about pushing in the reverse, ease of pushing the stroller, etc. and now that I got it, im reallly happy with it cuz it pushes amazing, comes with the raincover and the infant carseat adapter (which is great cuz I use it with my graco carseat and it clicks in) and I'm just really happy with the stroller. The only con is that it needs two hands to fold. Not the biggest deal. It also folds way smaller than most strollers.

brbs

Post Tue, Sep 08 2009, 8:02 pm
I got the 2008 flyer cause I was able to get an awesome deal and I love it... no complaints about how it pushes in reverse... I love it!

brbs

Post Tue, Sep 08 2009, 8:07 pm
per the email I got from bumbleride...

There are a few other small changes besides the color, including a redesigned canopy for more sun coverage, new styling on the wheels, and an improved harness system.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics