Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Triple Stroller needed

Mommyholic

Post Tue, Sep 01 2009, 11:08 pm
Hi. I have a friend who has a newborn and 12 mo. old twins. She is in real need of a triple stroller just to get out of the house, but the only two models around are in the thousand dollar range. If anyone would like to sell a second hand one in good condition or knows of a triple stroller from a gemach, it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me.

Tefila

Post Tue, Sep 01 2009, 11:23 pm
B"H
I have a double that could be converted into a triple with the purchase of another seat, it's an inglesina with the big wheels spring suspension thingy.It is in great shape and I have no problem donating it. However I am in Canada, I do plan on coming to the U.s. in Feb if she wants to pick it up from me in Ny then that would be fine. Pm me

Mommyholic

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 12:47 pm
Hi. Thanks to all those who responded. Yet, she really is looking for the Mountain Buggy Triple or the like- one in the width, not those in the length.

ny21

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 1:40 pm
try calling www.affordablechild.com

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 9:29 pm
try craigslist.

abismommy

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 9:35 pm
I got a valco double with toddler seat from craigslist that was used for twins and a newborn. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries