Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Help with chilrens place sizes

sammy

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 7:21 pm
I would like to place an order online...but im not sure what size pants to buy for my toddler son. does anyone know the legnth of their pants?(im stuck between 24 months and 3T) it would really help me out. (I usually cant judge it by their sizing chart because he's tall, but his height is mainly in his torso.)
thanx in advance!

sammy

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 11:25 pm
anyone? please?

Atali

Post Thu, Sep 03 2009, 11:29 pm
I would recommend going with the 3T. They tend to have adjustable waists and run a bit small.

malkie

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 7:56 am
I found the opposite to be true. I find they run big and long. 24 months is equivalent to 2T according to Children's Place. My son, even wearing bulky-ish cloth diapers, does not need to go up a size in Children's Place clothing. He is wearing 18 month jeans right now and they are quite baggy on him (he is 26lbs and about 18 months).

catonmylap

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 8:53 am
I find them huge! How old is your son?

My (2.5 but small) son is still wearing a pair of 18 month pants from them. And he has a pair 24 month shorts that are fine (but probably meant to be shorter). For his winter clothing he has one pair in 24 months that I just measured on him, that look a little long still.

sammy

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 1:39 pm
he's 2 years old. he wears size 3T in tops from childrens place, but it usually a size smaller for pants. im on hold right now with the childrens place to see if they can give me the lengths of their pants.

ganizzy

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 2:15 pm
theyre pant do tend to run a little long. but if youre getting pants now to last for a few months, I would go with the bigger size and fold the bottom

ilovestrollers

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 2:36 pm
in my experience the waist area runs small, but the lenght runs big. My son is five, and is thin, the size 5's are huge on him waist and thigh area look very large, and lenght, the 4s fit him way better but the waist is a little tight. So I buy the 4s and let out the waist a little.

OldYoung

Post Fri, Sep 04 2009, 2:57 pm
The boys pants always fit my son well at the waist but have super baggy legs. They drive me crazy! He's more on the average-skinny side.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries