Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Spiderwoman succoh

greenfire

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 9:48 am
so had a frustrating erev succos ... and had to build the succoh myself ... got bit by a spider OUCH ... gotta tell you it hurts ... wondering if anytime soon I will have super powers ...

shosh

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 11:50 am
I should have sent you my two supermen - my two boys, who built it on their own for the first time. I was so proud of them, especially as they're not even sitting in it bc they've gone to Adolf till tomorrow night!

ShakleeMom

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 12:22 pm
Duh! I thought we were going to see a pic of you in a spiderwoman outfit hanging the decorations!

melavemalka

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 12:25 pm
Spiderwoman powers would be cool, but watch out that ur bite doesnt get infected - I once had a nasty experience when I got bitten by spider several times on leg, it got v badly infected, so had to spend a week in hospital Sad

greenfire

Post Mon, Oct 05 2009, 1:13 pm
hm ... it bit the back of my neck 3 times before I could get the darned thing off ... and my neck is certainly swollen ... as well as a gland in the area ... but there was only enough time to take care of succos and not my neck ...

I've built the succoh many times over ... but when I broke my foot (and even then I put on the schach) ... and let my sonny boy do it then and last year - I figured I have enough to do ...

but he drove a family to ny and picked up my sister - so he was busy being exhausted Exploding anger

and I don't decorate the succah - simple down to earth & natural ... although I fixed one of the broken walls with a trellis ... and my schach is ivy leaves - so it's quite nice ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics