Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Detangler

Shalshelet

Post Mon, Oct 19 2009, 12:05 pm
can anyone recommend a good FRAGRANCE-FREE de-tangler for my dd's (1 yo) hair? The part she sleeps on gets tangled every morning. TIA!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Oct 19 2009, 12:10 pm
I got some off brand at a store called Biggs which is probably local to my hometown that is fragrance free.
I had the same exact issue!

Shalshelet

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 12:01 am
Thanks H Y! Unfortunately, I don't live near a Biggs. Anyone else have any leads out there?

ganizzy

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 12:44 am
I just shpritz my kids hair (thick and curly) with water b4 I brush it. ive tried detangler and it didnt do anything.

another option may be to mix conditioner and water and spray that

pina colada

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 1:01 am
Johnson and Johnson has a decent detangler called No More Tangles. I can't remember if they have it in fragrance free though.

lizard8

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 2:38 am
No more tangles was my best friend when I was a kid. I always had a 'birds nest' when I woke up, and my hair was so stringy & thin so it always got knotty. It was scented, but only lightly.

chocolatemilk

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 2:47 am
I recently bought a target brand but that is scented
I used to use a spray bottle with a bit of conditioner mixed into water works just as well.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 9:29 am
Shalshelet wrote:
Thanks H Y! Unfortunately, I don't live near a Biggs. Anyone else have any leads out there?
(my point was that many times off brands are sold in different stores under different labels; it can't hurt to check Smile)

I also found using a 2-in-1 shampoo and detangler helped even without a spray...and I saw a Suave (I think?) fragrance free of that as well (I used an off brand)

Ruchel

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 9:44 am
I only use Corrine de Farme's. But it's fragranced.

Shalshelet

Post Mon, Jan 11 2010, 1:32 am
I recently came across this naturally fragranced detangler from diapers.com:
Nature's Baby Organics Conditioner & Detangler- Lavender/Chamomile - 8 oz.

it's been wonderful! You only need a little bit, so it seems like it will last a while - def. worth the price! and it makes her hair so silky and smooth. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics