Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Buying pre-school lesson plans

Seraph

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 2:49 am
Someone told me I should sell pre-school lesson plans and curriculums. Aside for the vote of confidence from her, I was wondering if any preschool teachers actually buy (or would buy) these stuff, or if they just bounce ideas off each other and/or think up ideas themselves...

amother

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 3:35 am
I'm a SAHM and I would buy inexpensive plans of things to do with my preschool aged kids.

Seraph

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 3:37 am
amother wrote:
I'm a SAHM and I would buy inexpensive plans of things to do with my preschool aged kids.
How inexpensive? How would these things best be marketed?

Imaonwheels

Post Mon, Oct 26 2009, 4:12 pm
I used Rachel Zamir's "Tochnit l'Gil Harach" approved by both Misrad hachinuch and charedi schools (proof of how good it is). The entire year in one book.

sympa

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 8:34 am
amother wrote:

Me too.
Price would depend on content - you know, a short panflet would be different than 300 pages full of ideas, and even better if "dumbed down" for those of us not familiar with the educational jargon.
Probably, I wouldn't want to spend more than 20-60 shekel tops, though I haven't ever looked into it, so my ballpark may be waaay off.

Seraph

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 8:37 am
Go to http://ayiddishemama.livejournal.com

The parsha stuff is the types of ideas I mean. LMK what you think of my blog.

sympa

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 9:06 am
Didn't read the whole thing, but it looks great!
Where do you buy all that stuff for projects? I don't even have little animal toys embarrassed Where do you get those things?

sent you a pm

RR

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 9:52 pm
I would love some guidance in preschool teaching... ideas... how to's... if it wasnt for too much

RR

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 9:53 pm
I would love some guidance in preschool teaching... ideas... how to's... if it wasnt for too much
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics