Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Any Bnos Chava Alum? What year?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 5:14 am
96-97 - not sure why I'm posting anonymously, but it seems safer for now Smile

amother

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 5:20 am
I went in '01-'02. Anyone else from that year?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 10:30 am
Hashem loves me wrote:
amother wrote:
I was there in 95-96
Things have definitely changed since then. I didn't know that there was a uniform. Mrs. Tarshish was a huge draw. Now that she has her own place, I think that BC has lost a very unique teacher.

Mrs Tarshish still teaches there, thoughI don't think as much as she used to. Maybe just the big class for the whole school together (medrash?) but she's definitely still there. and yes, I have to agree she is quite a unique teacher.
I will double check with my sister (who works in both BC and her seminary), but she's doing even less this year than last (if any at all).

amother

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 4:19 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Hashem loves me wrote:
amother wrote:
I was there in 95-96
Things have definitely changed since then. I didn't know that there was a uniform. Mrs. Tarshish was a huge draw. Now that she has her own place, I think that BC has lost a very unique teacher.

Mrs Tarshish still teaches there, thoughI don't think as much as she used to. Maybe just the big class for the whole school together (medrash?) but she's definitely still there. and yes, I have to agree she is quite a unique teacher.
I will double check with my sister (who works in both BC and her seminary), but she's doing even less this year than last (if any at all).

whos your sister?

random

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 4:36 pm
amother wrote:

whos your sister?

That would give her away, wouldn't it? And she's already taken a big "risk" by posting under her actual username Wink

amother

Post Mon, Nov 09 2009, 4:51 pm
hey 05- 06. I was there then too! I was in the same building as you guys were in. I wonder who you are....

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 9:34 am
amother wrote:
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Hashem loves me wrote:
amother wrote:
I was there in 95-96

whos your sister?
Is there more than one person who works at both? Wink
Feel free to PM me.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 10:32 am
[quote="amother"]hey 05- 06. I was there then too! I was in the same building as you guys were in. I wonder who you are....[/quote]

A third '05-06! What floor were you on?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 4:09 pm
wow! im the first 05-06. we seem to be the most popular year! revach, sem we do love, bnos chava shnas taf shin samach vav!

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 5:16 pm
to the other 05-06ers, I was on the bottom floor, where were you guys?- this is so much fun!

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 6:31 pm
said before- 4th floor. Do we share a friend that I knew growing up and you know from college- cuz she told me that (maybe its you) are an imamother follower- I saw you at her son's bris. (if it was you?)

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 10:04 pm
amother wrote:
I was there 99-00.
I also agree, losing mrs. tarshish was a huge mistake. personally, I thought she was only teacher there worth going for. all the others were just typical teachers you could find in any high school or seminary. mrs. tarshish had such a unique approach to understanding everything. I never had another class like hers anywhere.

I totally agree with you. The other classes were like HS. (I went to PPY)

amother

Post Tue, Nov 10 2009, 10:07 pm
I'm so curious who the other 96-97 is. I wonder if we were friends!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 12:51 pm
Found this thread, and figured I'd bump it up. I was there 06-07. Anyone else?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 1:00 pm
07-08!! awesome year!

busydev

Post Thu, Feb 20 2014, 1:22 am
also 06-07. I think I was the amother in 2009 that posted our year but cant say for sure as its been awhile Smile

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Feb 20 2014, 9:48 am
You did post, that you were there the same year as one of my sisters Very Happy

busydev

Post Thu, Feb 20 2014, 9:52 am
that was on the other thread Wink (assuming this was a similar topic on the bottom that was bumped up)
when this thread was started (2009) I didnt know that yet cause it was right around when I joined. only made the connection later on.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 20 2014, 9:54 am
I was there during the Gulf War. Anybody else?

amother

Post Thu, Feb 20 2014, 9:56 am
Best yr ever:)!
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics