Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Is it too late to send thank you cards?

amother

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 10:37 pm
My baby is 5 1/2 months old. He was a difficult baby and I never got around to sending out thank you cards. It is so embarrasing because I know its really late and not nice.

Is it too late to send them out?

If not, please help me with some ideas. Where can I buy cute cards? website? Do you know any cute poems I can write inside?

Thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 10:38 pm
No its not too late. I am still waiting to get Thank yous from people I gave gifts a year ago.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 10:38 pm
It's never too late. Try shutterfly or other online places. You can get good deals this time of year. You can put a picture of him on the cover and write a cute poem inside.

gryp

Post Tue, Dec 01 2009, 10:56 pm
Not at all.

Marriedinisrael

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 9:00 am
Just went through the same experience- we had moved 2 times and then finally, when the dust settled, did we begin thinking about thank you notes.
I put together a whole collage, using Photoshop, of all my daughter's baby pictures, and wrote a short poem to go with it on why it was late and how thankful we still are.
It's never too late, and people appreciate it.

chatz

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 10:15 am
ha, I could have written that question myself. At least now I know I'm not the only one around Very Happy. With me, it's more like "thank you for the wonderful bar mitzvah gift. Oh, and the bris & upsherin gifts were nice too! Hope to see you at the wedding next week!"

Kaybee

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 11:00 am
Its not too late and important to send. I just bought a cute pack of Blank TY cards and wrote inside Thanks so much..we are really enjoying it..... If you don't want to write them, try shutterfly easy and quick!

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 11:01 am
It's not too late.
Check out vistaprint.com.

gryp

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 1:04 pm
Should I mention the time I wrote thank you cards in December and wished certain people "Happy New Year," and before I knew it it was Rosh Hashana and they were still waiting around to be mailed... and I didn't even have to edit them! embarrassed LOL

louche

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 2:55 pm
Better late than never.
Not true for all things, but true for most, including this one.

Mirabelle

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 3:09 pm
I got mine on vistaprint.com and they were very cute and priced well.

I myself am having a hard time getting out my baby thank you notes. I pretty much pick them up whenever I get a free moment. So its weird, some people are getting them very fast and some people are getting them after a month. What can I say, I am doing the best that I can and I hope that people understand.

Check online for a vistaprint coupon code!

amother

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 3:13 pm
I wouldn't think it's too late...

I'm embaressed to write this, but I got married 2 1/2 years ago and became pregnant right away B"H, and moved to Israel, and had a lot going on, etc., and I STILL have not finished with thank you cards from my wedding!!!

amother

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 3:44 pm
I'm married 5 years and never managed to do my wedding thank yous. When we were married about a year I finally got myself enough together enough to do it, wrote a nice poem apologizing for the delay and everything, and discovered that someone threw away my list of gifts and who gave them.

Isramom8

Post Sun, Mar 07 2010, 3:56 pm
It's never too late to say thank you; better late than never. Either say what caused the delay, or just go ahead and do the thanking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette