Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Gall stones

rosenus

Post Tue, Nov 20 2007, 8:52 pm
Can anyone advise on healthy eating for someone with gallstones to prevent gallblatter surgery?

boruchhashem

Post Tue, Nov 20 2007, 9:37 pm
I am not sure you will be able to prevent surgery forever. once the gall develops stones, they will eventually have to get out. although, they do have ways nowadays, I am told, to break them up through laser, and hope they pass on their own. basically, to prevent flare ups, avoid fats.

qeenB

Post Tue, Nov 20 2007, 10:17 pm
if you drink large quantities of olive oil it is supposed to help break them up. also there is a herbalist called dr richard schulze. he has different detox routines. he says the one for the liver will also detox the gallbladder and aparently it has helped many people avoid surgery. his website is herbdoc.com

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Nov 21 2007, 12:04 pm
What is a Gall and why does it develop stones?

blueyes

Post Wed, Nov 21 2007, 12:43 pm
My mother just had her gallbladder removed

anewday

Post Sun, Mar 22 2009, 10:05 am
the blood type diet should help ure body stay calm/in check...as for the stone if u wanna have more children iyh its prob gonna have to come out...unless u cud live with the fear that an attack may come!

a gall bladdar helps digest fat (it stores the bile for the liver) stones mainly develope for 4 F's:
female, fat, forty, fertile
if u fall under these categories (like most of u) oy vey!!! its PAINFUL!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise