Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Help my 2 year old cant deal without me

Classicookie

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 12:00 pm
I am a wahm I babysit in my house with my sil so my dd gets plenty of mommy time. but for the past few months shes been begging to leave the house in the morning. well I just had a baby the babysitting moved to my sil temporarily and I send my dd there every day bec why would she want to be home with me. well she was fine there at first but now she crys I tried keeping her home but she gets so bored and just want to go out she wants her friends and me .here is were the problems are this summer I took a job at the summer camp and she will be in the daycare there. and I cant rescue her then bec I will be working and I have her signed up for playgroup in the fall I hate that she gets so upset without me but she has to learn that mommy cant always be there how do I help her so that she wont go crazy this summer I thought she would love being in a group of kids her age out of the house. also I want her to be happy at my sil now and she wants to go in the mornings she waits very impasilty till dh gets home from shul to take her.

Mommastuff

Post Thu, May 07 2009, 1:15 pm
I can relate but can't help - my dd is so clingy, she cries everytime I leave... Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics