Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
What would you charge somebody to do quickbooks?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 01 2009, 1:39 pm
I was offered to do billing for a service contractor on quickbooks from my home. It is part time. My job includes the following: billing the client, receiving the checks and if they don't pay probably a follow up call. The job will be basically be by the job basis. If the service contractor has no billing he gives me no work. How would you charge the service contractor? Would you charge per each invoice you make? How much would you charge? Or could you charge by the hour - but it takes less then an hour to do each invoice? Any info will help. Thanks in advance

windowsill

Post Wed, Jul 01 2009, 1:51 pm
I once made research about this and I think I was told to charge per invoice, and the amount to charge would be according to the amount of invoices you had per year (roughly) and divide that by how much you want to earn (on a normal level). You are being paid for your expertise not the physical work!
There is a free small video program which will help you to understand and decide:
www.universalaccounting.com - sign up and u will have good resources.
Good Luck
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers