Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Needed Again for Esther Bas Gitta

shosh

Post Sun, Sep 13 2009, 5:07 am
Please daven again for a refuah shleimah for Esther bas Gitta.

Esther is a wonderful lady who is my mum's first cousin. She's gone through a lot in the last few years, from the loss of her much loved dh to a terribly difficult heart valve replacement. She's suffering again now as the stitches around the new valve are infected and she needs another operation, which is happening Tuesday, iy"H.

I have loads of loving memories of Esther. When I was a child and my grandfather was dying, my mother sent my sis and I to stay with Esther and her family. I was only about five at the time, but I have never forgotten how kind and loving she and her dh and kids (who were then teenagers) were to us. They did everything to make us feel welcome and loved. ... I still remember them taking us to eat ice cream in the park and to the cinema to see "The Lady and the Tramp." And that was about 35 years ago ...

Anyway, please let's do something for Esther and daven for her speedy recovery.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed