Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Are you a morning person?
Previous  1  2

Tila

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 5:24 pm
OH YES!!!! but I an pooped by 7pm shock

shayna82

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 5:50 pm
I used to be a morning person and only a morning person, but lately, I started to "awaken" after 9 when my kids are in bed. thats the only time of day I can get stuff done right now!

hisorerus

Post Sun, Mar 12 2006, 5:55 pm
I hate mornings Sad

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 2:18 pm
I'm a morning, afternoon, evening, night and midnight person.

hisorerus

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 3:54 pm
What's your secret?!

flippinout

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 4:06 pm
I DONT DO MORNINGS!!

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 4:08 pm
I'm not a morning person!

tziviakayla

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 4:17 pm
I am not a morning person at all. I have no idea how I used to work full-time! My husband gets the kids ready and makes the kids breakfast and their lunches. In fact, many days (such as today) I shower in the afternoon...it's great b/c it gives me energy for the afternoon to do the evening routine since my husband gets home very late!

trafficgal

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 4:28 pm
Yes!!! I'm so much more pleasant when I get up early... but I am NOT a night person if I go to bed late it really messes with me!!

ny_ima

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 5:21 pm
so not! but my baby is just like me! I woke him for am megillah and he was so cranky (like me) and went on and on. I finally (2 minutes in) walked out of shul and headed back home! he couldn't find himself (like me) till much later that day, and was kvetchy(like me!) the entire day!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv him!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:43 pm
My secret is just what it is "A SECRET"..
it's called a secret for a reason..
Sowwy!

girlsmom

Post Mon, Mar 20 2006, 9:52 pm
immala wrote:
I am not a morning person at all. I have no idea how I used to work full-time! My husband gets the kids ready and makes the kids breakfast and their lunches. In fact, many days (such as today) I shower in the afternoon...it's great b/c it gives me energy for the afternoon to do the evening routine since my husband gets home very late!

lucky you! My husband leaves to work really early so he can't really help with them in the morning and I am a total night person. But in a way it's good cuz it gets me out of bed in the morning - no choice. and (after a coffee Very Happy ) my day goes much better when theres an early start.

technic

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 4:02 am
flippinout wrote:
I DONT DO MORNINGS!!

I have a magnet on my fridge that says that!!! LOL

I totally did not do mornings and now that I need 2 (dh is in avel and needs 2 b in shul early) my kids r discovering why I kept a low profile all these yrs - I am COMPLETELY rubbish at it Exclamation ...those w toast get spoons, those w cereal dont, they all get called by their wrong names...be warned all u ladies who have dh doing mornings - ONE DAY UR TIME WILL COME!!!! Twisted Evil

tweety99

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 5:29 am
flippinout wrote:
I DONT DO MORNINGS!!

lol, we know!!

Im allergic to mornings!!!! drove me nuts wen the postman came at 7.30am and rang our buzzer, he was sooooo jolly! how dare he be so jolly so early in the morning!!!!!!!!! LOL

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 12:18 pm
tweety99 wrote:
flippinout wrote:
I DONT DO MORNINGS!!

lol, we know!!

Im allergic to mornings!!!! drove me nuts wen the postman came at 7.30am and rang our buzzer, he was sooooo jolly! how dare he be so jolly so early in the morning!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well, the mailman, prob. doesn't have 3-4 kids to take care of and prob. ate a ready TV dinner and just threw away the utensils.. so he goes to sleep earlier and gets up earlier.

mom3boys

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 5:15 pm
I am now a "morning" person and "pass out on the couch in the evening" person. You can't do both. And the only reason I am a morning person is "cause my youngest is 3. That means uninterrupted night of sleep (usually)

Frumom

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 7:51 pm
I used to be a night owl. Ever since my baby was born I dont think I'm either! My time is somewhere during the early afternoon.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics