Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Need idea for Chanukah gift for employees

benny

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 6:22 pm
Hi,
I need a nice gift for my employees (young married women). Last year I got them monogrammed fingertip towels. I would like to spend up to $50.

Thanks!

skymile

Post Wed, Dec 02 2009, 7:16 pm
as a kallah, I got a wonderfull gift from my supervisor. she got me a small lazy susy (susan?). it was sort of like a very big candy dish. she put in all sorts of candy/nuts and in the middle she put a small sparkling. It was so thoughtfull- I'll never forget it.

jewishdiabetes

Post Sun, Dec 06 2009, 11:56 pm
benny wrote:
Hi,
I need a nice gift for my employees (young married women). Last year I got them monogrammed fingertip towels. I would like to spend up to $50.

Thanks!

EnLITEned Kosher Cooking is a great idea and if you want to purchase more than 5 you can receive a discount

yellowrose

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 10:11 am
talking from an employee point of view: give them the CA$H. In the form of a (VISA/DISCOVER) gift card is very nice. I got that last year from my boss & really appreciated it. Used it for something I wanted but wouldn't spend on that easily.....

Kaybee

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 10:48 am
yellowrose wrote:
talking from an employee point of view: give them the CA$H. In the form of a (VISA/DISCOVER) gift card is very nice. I got that last year from my boss & really appreciated it. Used it for something I wanted but wouldn't spend on that easily.....
I agree with the poster above, I would appreciate a giftcard.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 10:51 am
Cash is King. Unless you buy the gift card from a store, you have to pay a fee for it. I think that's stupid - just give the cash !!!

Tehilla

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 10:52 am
Yes, when I used to work, once I received a nice, crisp $50 bill as "Chanukah Gelt." It was so unexpected and thoughtful, and oh how it helped us! The manager personally came around to distribute it and speak with each of us.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 11:27 am
Chanukah is about gelt, after all - not gifts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics