Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
No control over my son

lovemykids

Post Mon, Feb 15 2010, 7:05 pm
He is 2 and 1/2 and I have no control over him whatsoever!! I have tried with love, punishments, deals, slaps... nothing works. He knows what's right and what's wrong but he just doesn't care. He does as he pleases and laughs every time he does something wrong. He became the devil. What shall I do??? How long is this gonna last??? I'm helpless here!

sunset

Post Mon, Feb 15 2010, 9:24 pm
look up "love and logic" parenting. works wonders

Post Mon, Feb 15 2010, 9:40 pm
I have the same age child and it can be very challenging. We can all use some parenting classes to help us figure out how to best deal with our children and in your case it sounds like the exact thing you should go for. Ask a professional. They give you very specific tactics to try and you can be consistent cuz you know youre doing the right thing, and hopefully it will work after a few times!!
Gluck!

raizy

Post Thu, Feb 18 2010, 2:12 pm
its the devils age. that where the words terriable twos came in . they usally settle bye 3.5 yrs. just make sure to love him as much hold cuddle him. and let him use up his energy the good way. like painting . arts. play dough. and challahs . baking a cake. going to the park. riding a bike. or just let him run in front of your house. let him use up his energy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics