Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where is my wig/what to do?

sporty

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 4:52 pm
I used a shaitel macher last summer and got a fall through her. I got it in October, brought it back soon after since the cap didnt fit right. It came back a little later and I wore it but it still was bad, it kept sliding back on my head cause it was too small.
And then I wore it one day a whole day and by days end it was one big knot....I couldnt even brush it out it was so knotty. So I took it back and asked her to adjust the cap size and fix the hair for me and she said she would be in touch and it's been 2 months and no word.
I called about 7 times and kept being told they are waiting for it. I called last week and said I want it for Pesach and they said they are waiting for it to come from factory.
What is going on, what should I do....

6coop

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 5:02 pm
If they had to send it to a factory, it really might take a while. A lot of the factories are in Europe so just shipment time takes awhile and things can be held up for weeks by customs. Also they are probably especially busy in the few months before pesach.
Still keep calling and calling. Did you ever hear that the sqeaky wheel gets the oil?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels