Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone know if the mazali wig by esther tobeis is any good?

estibesty

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 1:05 pm
is it worth $600 for 14 inch is the wig any good at all or a peice garbage?

estibesty

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 5:10 pm
anybody?????

midwoodmom

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 5:21 pm
I love my Fortune Mazali wig that I purchased on sale. B'H'. The hair is like silk, it washes beautifully, I feel very good when I wear it. That's the way you should feel when you cover your hair. It's my everyday georgie that I have a hard time with. Wish I could afford another fortune wig for everyday.

estibesty

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 5:30 pm
the fortune is a diff. wig then the mazali both by esther tobiaz the mazali is the cheaper line wich 1 do you have?

midwoodmom

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 5:40 pm
estibesty wrote:
the fortune is a diff. wig then the mazali both by esther tobiaz the mazali is the cheaper line wich 1 do you have?

I am pretty sure that mine is the cheaper one. It was a closeout. Have to check and get back to you for sure.

PIP

Post Sun, Mar 14 2010, 6:36 pm
The Mazali line is great.

midwoodmom

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 7:18 am
midwoodmom wrote:
I love my Fortune Mazali wig that I purchased on sale. B'H'. The hair is like silk, it washes beautifully, I feel very good when I wear it. That's the way you should feel when you cover your hair. It's my everyday georgie that I have a hard time with. Wish I could afford another fortune wig for everyday.

To answer your question whether it is a Fortune or Mazali: The wig I have is a Mazali. I absolutely love it. Yes it is worth the money. My daughter has 2, she runs around with small children all day. The everyday one, she wears even around the house and she always looks fresh B'H.

emmasence

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 1:14 pm
I absolutely love my Mazali wig. It cost less than half of my other ones and far surpasses them in the way it looks (and wears). Recommended!

mpk

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 1:23 pm
I'm not happy with my Mazali and it's been sitting in my closet for over a year. I don't find it comfortable.

midwoodmom

Post Mon, Mar 15 2010, 2:04 pm
mpk wrote:
I'm not happy with my Mazali and it's been sitting in my closet for over a year. I don't find it comfortable.

I am sure they would help you if you bring it back. I know people who brought back their wigs and they were very accommodating.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels