Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Quick note about getting published...

Scotty

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 12:05 pm
...your recipes, that is. Highly interesting thread/post going on in the Suppers forum....

I know this isn't the place to post it, so I won't go into detail here, but I just wanted all the magazine readers and fans here to know that there's a chance you can see your material in print soon!

Check it out.... :-)

PS. Take a minute and share, ladies! Consider this a plea for your input....

ILOVELIFE

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 12:08 pm
yipee!!! Can't wait--

Will the new feature come with the option of having a cook come in house to cook it?

Scotty

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 12:25 pm
No. But I hear Binah's going to include a freeze-dried cleaning service in the centerfold - just add water and it will grow to full size and wash your dirty pots.

chocolate fondue

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 7:06 pm
that sort of idea is sooo you, Scotty. I would never think of such a concept. I was actually rereading your old stories today - the one about the Historical Cultural Register (one of my favourite - includes red-headed Kohanim Wink ) and the one about the book of Shemos that got left on the F Train with all those post-it notes.

Scotty

Post Thu, Apr 08 2010, 10:18 pm
You still have those!!!
*grins*
Boy, that was a time of innocence. Sometimes I think those sort of stories would never be accepted anywhere anymore. (Or maybe that's just end-of-the-day cynicism talking :-))

Wouldn't Jewish sci-fi or fantasy be cool? Let's crack the next frontier or something.

soulful music

Post Fri, Apr 09 2010, 8:56 am
Scotty wrote:
You still have those!!!
*grins*
Boy, that was a time of innocence. Sometimes I think those sort of stories would never be accepted anywhere anymore. (Or maybe that's just end-of-the-day cynicism talking :-))

Wouldn't Jewish sci-fi or fantasy be cool? Let's crack the next frontier or something.

Another fan here! I love your stories and regret not saving it.
Will you come out with a book of all your published stories?

Jewish sci-fi sounds great!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room