Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amother

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 6:59 am
It's freakin hot outside, my kids have strep, im getting sick, I need to entertain them for another 4 HOURS!!!! I am not taking them to the park due to the heat, one needs a nap desperately and keeps throwing himself and screaming................ the other just wants my attention AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-d in heaven, seriously...

Dvasha

Post Mon, Apr 26 2010, 7:25 am
I am so sorry. I hope the hours somehow fly by. Can you throw any of them into a bath to play?

groisamomma

Post Wed, Apr 28 2010, 12:21 am
amother wrote:
It's freakin hot outside, my kids have strep, im getting sick, I need to entertain them for another 4 HOURS!!!! I am not taking them to the park due to the heat, one needs a nap desperately and keeps throwing himself and screaming................ the other just wants my attention AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-d in heaven, seriously...

For next time, pull out the "fun bin" for hours of self-entertainment. Every kind of sticker under the sun, foamies shapes, scissors, glue (only the stick kind), sequins, construction paper, dot art, etc. It's worth every bit of the mess if it'll give you a few hours of peace and quiet.

Or, you can always resort to plunking them in front of Uncle Moishy or something.

Feel better!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics