Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Gemachs
Look at this flotilla JUNK - no one is picking it up

Tamiri

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 2:10 am
Can anyone in Israel use these things? Ezer Metzion? מעז יצא מתוק?

http://www.israelnationalnews......37932

gryp

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 9:45 am
Too funny.

And they have more ships coming. And the real reason is to give aid...

Tamiri

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 9:52 am
I'm thinking about the poor shleppers who had to haul the stuff off the boats, wrap it in that blue cling wrap so the poorly packed boxed don't spill their contents all over the place, pile it up in the HEAT of the port (and man - it's HOT), and then - nothing. It's sitting there until the poor shleppers do something else with it.

gryp

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 9:52 am
That too. They should be paid per box.

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 11:19 am
I can think of a lot of places that could use this stuff. (I tweeted this by the way, thank you for posting) I think we SHOULD give it to Jews in Israel. Why should we pay the cost of the trouble?

Barbara

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 11:23 am
Its been touched by those icky Israelis and has cooties now. If it had been allowed directly into Gaza, it would have been used.

Does anyone really seriously contend that the idea was to provide aid, as opposed to trying to break the blockade?

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 11:31 am
Barbara wrote:
Its been touched by those icky Israelis and has cooties now. If it had been allowed directly into Gaza, it would have been used.

Does anyone really seriously contend that the idea was to provide aid, as opposed to trying to break the blockade?

I got in way over my head on a non jewish forum when someone posted about this. Yes, they really and truly believe that the bad israelis blocked aid. End story. Oh, and the 'massacre' was totally uncalled for as well.

gryp

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 11:39 am
life'sgreat wrote:
Barbara wrote:

I got in way over my head on a non jewish forum when someone posted about this. Yes, they really and truly believe that the bad israelis blocked aid. End story. Oh, and the 'massacre' was totally uncalled for as well.

Yes, that still seems to be world opinion.

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Jun 08 2010, 11:41 am
What would you respond with to this post:
Quote:
Yes, that warning really makes the massacre, and confiscation of all other media (save the one of the commandos being attacked, which was the only one released) perfectly justifiable. Who cares what the eye witnesses have to say about the brutality? Once again, Israel stresses "defense" against not one nationality, but this time a joint community of various nationals. Pathetic!

P.S. It's ALL nonsense... As long as there is bloodshed, everything related to it is nonsense, whichever side it may be.

I had written that they can't cry foul after they were repeatedly warned that there will be action taken and I linked the clip of the warning.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics