Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Do you have an ebay bussiness?

curlyhead

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 1:27 am
I am looking into doing an ebay bussiness as it is flexible in terms of hours and you could work around your kids schedules.

Could you make a parnasa from it?
How many hours a week do you put in including everything -bookkeeping, going to the post office etc..?
When do you spend most time on it? evenings school hours?
How much do you make- is it a main parnsa or for some extra cash.
Do you do it all yourself or get your spouse or hire someone to help you?
Do you find it hard finding stuff to sell? Any tips on finding merchandise?
What type of stuff do you sell?
What are the chasronos of ebay bussiness?

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 3:39 am
I've sold on ebay for 6 years now. I sell anything where I can make profit (and that's not annoying to ship). At the moment, I have Robeez shoes for toddlers, Big&Tall men's polo shirts and sweaters, ladies plus tops and Baby-B discreet breastfeeding shirts. This is my store...

http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/Gre.....r-You

Once you have your listings up, it takes 15-30 minutes daily to keep up with ebay (maybe more time, if you're selling a lot of things) and trips to the post office. I go every day, but it's also to take my 18-month-old for a walk and usually I stop by the grocery store on the way back.

You can make parnassah from ebay if you are selling enough. I try to make $5-$10 profit on each item... a lot of sellers are happy to make less than that and just sell a lot of items. Maybe you can find something where you make $100 profit on each sale, but that's rare. Typically, people buy $10-$50 items on ebay.

Anyways, I wrote a blog once with information and tips about ebay selling, since a lot of people ask me. I hope it's helpful to you.

www.ebayinisrael.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers