Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Would you stay at a job if you were not treated in the best
Previous  1  2

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Aug 24 2010, 11:46 pm
rachel6543 wrote:
Does where your husband work have an HR department? maybe he can try talking with human resources about the problem(s) he's having with his boss(es), maybe they can help?

Is there a way for him to stay with the company and "rotate" into a new position? My husband was having issues with his last boss, so he found another job at the same company, just rotated into a different department and he is so much happier now.

If these ideas aren't possibilities, I would definitely try to line up another job before quitting.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck!
in short no. he works in an accounting firm in the computer department, thats pretty specific. so there is no place to rotate to.

but of course, he will only leave if he has something else lined up, that, to me, when I posted, was as good as known.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 25 2010, 12:49 am
In an ideal world, you leave as soon as you feel abused at a job but unfortunately, that's not so easy especially nowadays with this horrible economy. When I first got married, I worked at a job that I absolutely hated and was treated terribly but I stuck with it for a few months because we desperatley needed the money to pay our bills. Whenever I thought about quitting, I just thought about how stressful it would be to not have any money. Eventually I just couldn't take it anymore, I was so miserable and I quit, b"h I was offered a different job very shortly afterwards.
I would say that if ur husband is in a financial position to quit then he should but most people have to put up with cr*p at work because they need that paycheck... its unfortunate but that is the reality.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics