Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Help needed with bathroom mat

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jul 07 2006, 10:16 am
I have two bathrooms, BH. One is for DH and myself, in our bedrom, and will stay nice IYH. The other one is in the hallway and is mainly for the kids. It will see much more wear/use.

To keep the floor clean, I got the biggest bathrmat for each of them and a matching contour rug to go aroun the toilet. (No, I didn't get a bubby knitted seat or tank cover, ew!)

The yellow isn't staying clean........I don't want cream or brown....and I don['t want to go pink.

Shall I wait for the blue?

shopaholic

Post Fri, Jul 07 2006, 3:26 pm
I keep the bathmats over the bathtub to be used for after the shower. then they are never stepped on with shoes.

Tefila

Post Fri, Jul 07 2006, 3:33 pm
Quote:
I keep the bathmats over the bathtub to be used for after the shower. then they are never stepped on with shoes

Actually I keep it on a rack so as soon as one needs it they lay it out otherwise back on the rack it goes, definatley cleaner that way though we still don't wear shoes indoors.

As far as though toilet covers forget about taste here, they are most impractical especially asfar as men and boys r concerned. The lids barely stay up Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry