Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How do you get your clothes to smell yummy from dryer?
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 9:13 pm
ChayaG wrote:
what? bounce sheets help with anti-static on ur shaitels??? Tell me about that please! I need this tip emergency! Smile My coat totally messes up my shaitel these days.
I saw my hairdresser/shaitel macher using it on a wig. Asked her about it. Now I keep a sheet pinned to my shaitel head LOL
Just run the sheet over the surface of your static-y shaitel, and presto, instant sleek hair once again. I use it once the wig is on my head and already brushed.

happy mom1

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 10:11 pm
Well, just be careful with all that fabric softener. My baby had excema, and it really cleared up when I stopped using those things. and yes, the dryer sheets are really unhealthy... I think my laundry is pretty clean, even without being able to smell it from a mile!!!

Strawberry2

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 7:42 am
I either use dryer sheets or a dryer spray.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 8:01 am
amother wrote:

But why on earth would you want your laundry to smell *yummy* *Yummy* is a word that small children use to refer to food. I want my clothes to smell fresh and clean, not like a chocolate chip cookie. The use of *yummy* in this manner, or worse yet, referring to children as *yummy* or *delicious,* literally turns my stomach. There are enough words in our lexicon to describe children and laundry without making them sound like food.

It sounds like something from an American movie.
At least delicious has other meanings than just food. But "yum"??

amother

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:09 am
Quote:
If I may ask, isn't bounce very unhealthy?

Be quiet! Twisted Evil Wink

I use bounce/fabric softener because I CANT STAND THE STATIC!! I HATE when my skirts or robes stick to my feet. I hate separating stuff from the dryer with all that static. Gives me the chills!
When I heard that its not healthy, I tried not to use it for a while, but I just couldnt stand it. So I use it and try not to think about it.

ttbtbm

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 10:22 am
How is it not healthy?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry