Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Anti-Semetic shooting at the Seattle Federation

southernbubby

Post Sat, Jul 29 2006, 10:44 pm
By now, anyone who has seen the news knows that a Jewish woman was killed and 5 others wounded when a Moslem who hates Israel opened fire in the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. The idiotic police sent officers to guard the Mosques in case the Jews wanted revenge. What about sending police protection to shuls and JCCs?

momofgirls

Post Sat, Jul 29 2006, 10:59 pm
I did see it, that is terrible. It really shows how corrupted & anti-semetic the world is

Secbeb

Post Sun, Jul 30 2006, 12:08 am
I grew up in Seattle and while I don't remember the woman who was killed, when I was in school and we volunteered at the Jewish Food Bank, she was the lady who supervised us and showed us what to do. My mother used to take us and remembers her. Baruch dayan haemes.
They should be securing shuls and Jewish places, I agree, not mosques. Boy, does the world ever have it wrong. Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics